Reviews for Seeking Solace
I've already read this story on the COS Forums lol and I loved it. D

Well done !

[Xx. DragonsHollow .xX]
Sucre Bebe chapter 24 . 4/2/2008
That was so... HAPPY! I loved it! Great job! Wonderful! Ok, I'll stop doing that.

xo.Dawn.xo chapter 24 . 3/24/2008
omg it's over

oh im so sad now...

nothing to read '(

any thoughts on a new story yet?

do those cookies happen to be chocolate chip?

back to this subject... _

i enjoyed reading this story.

it was a beautiful cheesy ending that melted my heart.

you're awesome!
Indeffinate chapter 24 . 3/24/2008
YAY COOKIES! Very good story I enjoyed it thoroughly!
Disco Inferno1 chapter 24 . 3/24/2008
You know how much I love cheesy endings. If all turns out with them, then why can’t you have a beautiful ending? _ Btw, perfect name for Morrigan’s first girl! Well, you know how I feel about this fic ending. :( But I know and understand. Thanks for writing and sharing this. It’s been much fun! Love ya, babe!
HollowayCutie42 chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
This was one of the most fantastic fanfics i have ever read. It was beautifully written end you ended it niceley. I just wanted to say well done and i hope you keep on writing!
xLittlexItalyx chapter 24 . 3/24/2008
A beautiful ending to an amazing story. Great job.
waffenmac chapter 24 . 3/24/2008
Very good ending to a wonderful for sharing it with us.

Disco Inferno1 chapter 23 . 3/20/2008
Sorry to hear about your chapter woes. I know how you feel (lost a couple of things myself in the past). They are just the two sweetest people. They are going to make the best couple. The kiss at the beginning was so sweet and yet conveyed those deep feelings each of them. Loved seeing how they’re doing and making a way for themselves independently and together. I would loved to have seen Narcissa persuade Lucius to back off. _ I suppose, for Lucius, it’s enough to know where Draco is and that he’s doing well and that eventually he will come around. The whole scene leading up to his gift was great. I like how the scene shows just how far he has come. I agree with you about ending it here. I think it’s the perfect place at this moment in their lives. Looking forward to the epilogue.
iCraft chapter 23 . 3/18/2008
awesome story. i thought it was fantastic, and very cute!
xo.Dawn.xo chapter 23 . 3/17/2008

it ended!

darn, i thought he was gonna propose that night lol

i cant wait to read the epilogue

are you going to do a sequel also?
xLittlexItalyx chapter 23 . 3/17/2008
AWW that was so good! I'll be waiting for the epilogue!

Indeffinate chapter 23 . 3/17/2008
Yay! I love that once upon a time happy fairytale ending , and if I must say about damn time aha! loved it chickie cant wait for the epilogue!
Disco Inferno1 chapter 22 . 3/9/2008
Second to last chapter? I’m going to go pout when I finish this review. Great chapter. It was so good to see Draco with his mother. Reconciliation would have to start with her given how snotty Lucius can be. It’ll be interesting to see his reaction to all this if you so choose to address it. Loved this line: “Just one more day. One more day and then you can tell her how you feel.” He didn’t have to say it though—he showed it! _ “ there's only one more chapter to come after this one, and I think you all know what's going to happen in it!”—LOL! Well, bring it on!
Sucre Bebe chapter 22 . 3/8/2008
YAY! I'm doing a party in front of the computer! Just one more chapter? WAH! Well I liked the chapter, good job!