Reviews for Just Dinner
LadyHelSeymour chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
AMAZING. this makes me cry evertytime I read it!
xbella7208x chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
This was so great, I love this story I've read most of your stories and this one's the first one I've actually reviewd but the others are just as great and I think you should write more DQ fics your so good at them. ((:
LynnEGib chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
Oh Ash I like this story so much. I wish you would write DQ again you are so go at it
Just Maritza chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
Just dinner...that was some delicious dinner to make her go cross country after a stranger. LOL! It was all good. But..WOW! A rather bold M&S. LOL! I can see this happening with the way they looked at each other when they first set eye on each other. It was interesting to see them sort of admitting subtley that something was happening with them and how she actually just goes out to CS not knowing if he was still interested in her. LOL! She was always rather daring. Great job.
wandamarie chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
it is a good story

think you

wanda marie
TPolTucker chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
The End…or is it?

Oh please no, make it a chapter piece.
Rachel Selina chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
Good story Ashley, and I was pleased that Michaela and Sully finally found each other again.

For what it's worth, I'd say leave it as it is, it is great just like that.
GingerWitchWriter chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
That was a really sweet (and well written) twist on the story. Would be interested in reading more if you chose to continue it!

xC
Rosa chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
I enjoyed this story very much! Hope there is more :)
Joan chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
I like this. I'd love to see more of this story.
dmscarlett chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
Bravo! It's so good to read your words again. I absolutely loved this. I hope you consider continuing for a while so we can see their relationship build.