Reviews for Flower of A Ninja
Kinkatia chapter 5 . 12/8/2007
You have the most awesomely perfect timing. I sat down to check my email in JUST the mood for cheesiness, and I found the alert for this chapter! Yay cheesy fluff!
Kinkatia being lazy chapter 4 . 10/31/2007
Dude...did he really end up...in the future? GAH! He's in a time where he's dead! GAH! What does Robin have to do with any of this? She's not, like, the descendent of the last of the ninja or something, is she? That would be odd...especially if it turned out she was related to Kakashi...O.o
Kinkatia chapter 3 . 10/26/2007
*sweatdrops anime style* They're like...clones...

But you know...I looked at the names, and I thought real hard, and I still have no idea why you chose them.

And Robin had quite a scare there, didn't she? Bad guy appears behind her, she ducks only to have a fireball shoot over her head, etcetera...hehe! Go Kakashi-sensei!
Kinkatia chapter 2 . 10/21/2007
Woah boy. Mysterious shadow ninja who can move between anime realms. Who is their mysterious leader? *gets knocked upside the head with absurd idea* Gasp! Perhaps, these shadow shinobi can also move through time, and are from the future, and their leader is one of the members of Team 7, getting revenge on Kakashi for always making them get up early! -insert maniacal laughter here-

...

And nothing gets to Luffy, does it?
Kinkatia chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
Oh no...Kakash-sensei thrown in with the Straw Hat Crew...hilarity is bound to ensue! But...who was that ninja? And what about Naruto, Sakura, and Sasuke? How long will they be waiting there for Kakashi before realizing he isn't coming?
Emma Iveli chapter 2 . 10/20/2007
sorry... I didn't review sooner... I ussually dont' reveiw the first chapter out of fear that it will never be updated... I'm a bit of a Naruto/One Piece crossover fan... okay I'm a huge fan... wriuttign sevreal myself... anyways, this is a good fic... and I can't wait for more... also I think at one point Kakashi should mentally compare Luffy to Naruto...
Morena Evensong chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
Oh, a One Piece/Naruto crossover. . . I'll admit I've kinda considered writing one myself (once I finish off one of my other projects). I think your story definitely has potential. Lol, Kakashi seems surprised by Chopper already and he hasn't seen him change forms or anything yet! Not to mention Robin's 'hands'. Can't wait to see where you take this!