Reviews for Six Questions
khusbu.bhikhabhai333 chapter 1 . 4/18
OH MY GOOD GOD THAT HURTS SO FRIGGIN MUCH! You did an amazing job with this peice. I mean jeez that hirt a hella lot. Man, i envy writers like you and the at the same time thank god that you are as good as you are at taking characters people love and then using them to ignite such strong emotions.
DeansSammy chapter 1 . 3/27
* Sniff* in tears.
Spn fan chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
That was amazing!
Frakking Toasters chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
Awwwww *sobs* I choose to read it through brotherly affection coloured glasses lol, and it makes me weepy and all sorts of sad. So well done. xo
wInChEsTeR bRoS iNc chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
:( that was sad. great story!
Lauranthalasah chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
It makes me cry, every. single. time.
SoulofChibs chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
Heartbreaking. Beautiful. Awful. You made me cry.
BakingM0nk3y7 chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Oh wow! That was just so fantastic I can't put it into words how incredibly sad this was. But I loved every word! Great job. You're a brilliant writer.
jensengirl4eva chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
Man I get choked up everytime I read that. One of my favorites...
PyroChilde chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
Aw man, I've really got to stop reading stories that make me cry. Nicely written.
shaz44 chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Good job with this story. It actually made me tear up a bit. I thought it was awewsome!

Thanks for that.

Shaz
Cainchan chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
a really sad and wonderfull story. I really would appreciate it, if you would write longer stories with that topic. it was really good.
Darkaina chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
this has to be one of my favorite fanfics. i love the six questions Sam asked and i believe whole heartedly that Dean would execute all of them. because that is who Dean Winchester is. a protector not mention a kick ass older brother
Lenayvonne chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
Beautiful. Just beautiful. Thank you for sharing this.
DeadSoShh666 chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
Nicely written. Quite sad, actually. I think I needed that, thanks for sharing!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »