Reviews for Cherry Blossoms
badgirlanime chapter 9 . 6/8/2015
It is a good story, too bad you didnt finish it:(
Ghost of the Dawn chapter 9 . 2/24/2013
I love, love, LOVE this story. I gobbled it up like a fat kid with cake. It just really tickled my romantic bone. I love all the scenes of Mona and Leo just being together and being comfortable with each other. It is so adorable.

I know this story is old and you haven't really posted anything new. I don't even know if you're going to get these reviews, but I have thoroughly enjoyed what's posted so far and I am sad that it is unfinished. I would love to at least hear how it ends. Or, if I could persuade you to finish it, I will SO drawn fanart art for this.

Either way, thanks for giving me such a good read. I loved it all.
Ghost of the Dawn chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
This first chapter is written so well and it really grabbed my attention. Very strong opening and was I was intrigued with this plot right away.
Wonderwomanbatmanfan chapter 9 . 4/3/2010
aww thats so sad they didn't find her well I hope they do soon and BTB nice job :)
imthegreenfairy88 chapter 9 . 9/14/2008
please please update I love this story!
1woof1 chapter 9 . 7/30/2008
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE
imthegreenfairy88 chapter 7 . 6/6/2008
omg no! I knew it was going to happen though. As soon as Leo left I knew. I knew they were going to talk and "patch" things up. And Raphael can be really seductive at times and it only seemed fit. Especially in the way she had a relationship with him before, how it was mostly all to do with sex. Of course there is always going to be that underline lust that they try and try to subdue but always surfaces. Oh man...I feel so bad! It's so hard, and their brothers! Ah...I just hope Leo understands when he gets back. He has to. They're amazing together! And at least it'll make her see now that she really does love him! hopefully, maybe? Ah! Awesome couple of chapters and this one was just amazing! hehehe. wonderful. love it!
imthegreenfairy88 chapter 4 . 5/15/2008
wow, this is an awesome story! I love the Mona/Leo pairing and all the past issues with Raph and how you're making it out to be like this real ting between them. Like, this realistic persona Raphael would have after breaking it off with someone, and being broken hearted and going back to her because he knew she was safe game to keep playing. Reminds me of my ex...haha. It's really really good. I can't wait to read more.
Dragon34 chapter 3 . 12/15/2007
I like it too. It took me a moment to realize it was Mona Lisa from the live action NT tv show. Not sure I consider her cannon, but I do like how she's been written here with Leo. Leo and Raph have always been my favs so...keep on writing. Its interesting to see how this turns out.

“How long have you been standing there?” He asked.

“Since ‘horse sh*t’,” Mona said.

hehe, I liked that. Honesty.
CelicaChick chapter 3 . 10/18/2007
Oh. So far it's quite iteresting. sometimes i had to re-read one or two sentences to understand what you were trying to say. but otherwise, i look forwrd to seeing how the story turns out.
hmw95 chapter 3 . 10/18/2007
i like the leo/mona pairing!