Reviews for Marital Bliss
jublke chapter 2 . 6/15/2014
I can totally see Leia chucking plates at Han ...
TrickForTreat chapter 2 . 6/28/2010
Ha, that was really cool! I've read this a few times now, I just never thought to review because I'm clueless...I really like this. I wish you guys had posted some more! Oh well!
BookRose chapter 2 . 1/6/2008
Ha ha! That was awesome, I hope Leia doesn't mind performing mind-tricks on barely intolerable people TOO much. So a co-author. I'll admit this is very interesting cause I've never read a story with two authors and it looks like it'll be very interesting to read. I seriously cannot wait to read the next few chapters where we discover just how difficult it was for them to get along. Please update soon, which ever one is your turn! LOL

Senator Elizabeth Organa chapter 2 . 12/23/2007
Please update this! This is really good.
RossN chapter 2 . 11/30/2007
Very funny. :)) I wonder if that reporter will live down being proved weak minded in front of everyone.
dragoneyes171986 chapter 2 . 10/26/2007
lateBloomer04 chapter 2 . 10/21/2007
HAHA that was effin amazing! Loved the Jedi mind trick - the reporter must've been pretty weak minded, then huh? Han and Leia are so darn cute together!
lateBloomer04 chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
I love it love it love it! Han/Leia is such a great ship :D Their relationship is, ahem, quite unique! But that's what makes it so great.
mel chapter 2 . 10/21/2007
I like this allot I just read both chapters its nice your writing together its weird to think in my mind about Han and Leia having all grown up children but I really like it !
T-M'SEXUAL chapter 2 . 10/21/2007
aw that is so cute

i love it when han gets all funny like that

he he he xoxoxoxo
Mylinda Antoinette chapter 2 . 10/19/2007
Nice work on Chapter 2, Esme! I'll finish Chapter 3 as soon as possible!

Just so you all know, I'll be coming often to read the reviews and I appreciate them on this story as much as Esme does, since she and I are writing it together.
frodogenic chapter 2 . 10/18/2007
Meh-heh-heh...I think I'm going to enjoy this one. I tend to enjoy most of what you write, come to think of it... :)