Reviews for BEAUTY LOVERS POP
Ellen chapter 3 . 12/4/2013
can you do another chapter?!
Kusami32 chapter 3 . 10/4/2012
the characters are way OOC but the story is still enjoyable but you should fix the fact the all three chapters are pasted together and put them by themselves on each page.
TheSadTruth chapter 3 . 5/26/2009
OMG this was such a sweet story! i love Kei but your right Narumi is the perfect match for kiri!
AngelsHeart0908 chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
This is a good story but i have a question...why are all three chapters repeat of the first one?
Shizune16 chapter 2 . 2/3/2008
no offense but that was mean to keep re entering the same story jst post a different ch other wise it was good but lacking confidence
Jacqueline1230 chapter 3 . 1/15/2008
Abslutly Love This!
nihongoneko chapter 3 . 1/14/2008
I'm not sure why you repeated the previous chapter. And you know that Kiri is a horrible drawer, right? But still, it was pretty good, and I'm definitely looking forward to the next chapter. )

sincerely, nihongoneko
Yintyoma.Sin.Cardinal909 chapter 3 . 1/13/2008
Oh dear lord don't leve meh hangin. PLZ CONTINUE IT!
chubbybunnysan chapter 3 . 12/30/2007
omg! O_O!
Lilith D'Aubigne chapter 3 . 12/28/2007
I'm glad she picked Naru but I fell bad for Kei-chan. You're a great writer. _
Kish's Kittie chapter 3 . 12/28/2007
Help with what exactly, spelling/ grammar, storyline, plot? I need a little more than that, and it'll help if you turned on your PM.
Ishimaru Furuba Michiyo chapter 3 . 12/28/2007
GUYS!

For Lord sakes give me a break... yes they are the same in (well now there are three) all chapters! WHY? I don't know! If anyone knows how to make a second chapter in a story SHARE IT WITH ME! I must know!
Sonikka chapter 2 . 12/27/2007
omg... i have internet in my ds and im reviewing you... cool! anyways, just to let you know, chapter 2 is the exact same chapter in chapter 1.

can't wait till u cont. ※
Yintyoma.Sin.Cardinal909 chapter 2 . 12/27/2007
You reapeated the seconded chapter with the first _'
Sapphire09 chapter 2 . 12/26/2007
Is it my computer that playing tricks on me, or ch.1 & ch.2 really are the same?

Anyway, I like the story so far. I wonder who will Kiri pick.

Please update soon!