Reviews for One, Two, Three, He's Yours
Rori Potter chapter 7 . 8/21/2011
Brilliant story.
GGRox07 chapter 7 . 5/12/2008
loved this. beautifully written, loved all the pop culture references you put in. very asp-ish. ]
Like2CUHappy chapter 7 . 2/28/2008
this was so sweet and omg..idk how to dscribe it. i lvoed it cant wait to rad more from you...hopeflly soon
swimmerluver chapter 7 . 2/28/2008
I love how you portrayed the argument. I'm glad that Luke finally got to say how he felt about Lorelai flaunting her relationships. Great job!
gilmorefanforever chapter 7 . 2/28/2008
That was so sweet Java! *dances* I LOVED it! That was such a great way to get them together, and it had me giggling.
Schuyler Lola chapter 7 . 2/28/2008
La fin! C'est un dommage...I'm pretty sure I just messed that one up...

May I say that your title made me giggle. It's like a schoolyard taunt! Fun!

I love that they're arguing over mutual feelings. That's just too perfect, actually - too funny. And very sweet. Your stuff has the right amount of sweetness, all the time. And with my L's getting together? Perfect. I take off my beret to you.
Disneygrl2 chapter 7 . 2/28/2008
This was such a cute ending! I loved it! I wasn't sure how you were going to end it but having Luke confess his feelings (in a rant!) was extremely a surprising way! AWESOME JOB!
GGjunkie33 chapter 7 . 2/27/2008
Aw! So cute! Loved your ending to this! :D

Can't wait to read what you come up with next!
Gilmoregrl519 chapter 7 . 2/27/2008
aww

so sad

it's over. make more stories!
JavaPoodle chapter 7 . 2/27/2008
Cute! Loved the munchkinland reference, I just finished Son of a Witch (which is the sequal to Wicked which is like a backstory of the witches of Oz, in case you didn't know).
Lukeistheone chapter 7 . 2/27/2008
I feel cheated, they're just starting and it's over. I want more, this is just the begining. I smell a sequel. great fic. :)
Mag68 chapter 7 . 2/27/2008
Yay! And a rant to boot! Thank you for another great story!
Copop chapter 7 . 2/27/2008
Aw, what a nice ending :D

Lol, it really looks like Lorelai and Luke to argue about how they feel. *giggles*

Good thing Lorelai worked up her guts and kissed him. What a shame if she wouldn't have :D

Thanks for this story :)
R. M. Jackson chapter 7 . 2/27/2008
I have to say, this was the perfect ending to this story. It wasn't too clean and concise. It made the reader want more, but included the ability to imagine what would happen next if the true "ending" was never provided. I say, all in a day's work! This was wonderful. The whole thing, actually, not just this chapter. I know you felt this wasn't your best piece, but I have to say, you should be proud of the way you wrapped it up. I love a good ending that leaves you thinking. And this, my friend, most certainly is one of those.
suusje32 chapter 7 . 2/27/2008
thank you! I enjoyed your story :)