Reviews for Public Performance
Kazahana Yukina chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
True enough, one does not need to publicly announce a relationship. What matters is that you love each other in your own way. Thank you for emphasizing that! I loved this sory! Please keep writing more nejiten...
taydev chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Thanks. This was very nice. I also think of NejiTen as private and wouldn't display their feelings in front of others. They view their intimacy as sacred. They are a mature couple (psychologically) and aren't "high school-ish" in gossiping and discussing what goes on between them behind closed door. When people kiss and tell, especially if it's a serious relationship, I think it cheapens it when it's supposed to be special. This is why NejiTen is one of my favorite pairings.
Midnight Insomniac chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
LOVE IT! XD

Keep writing!

~M.I.
naash chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
i love the title of this fic. i works brilliantly with this well written fic :)
OSYH chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
Forgive me, but until now I was under the impression that I had already read all of the really well-written NejiTen stories here on . Wow, was I mistaken. I'm sorry I hadn't read this before. It was beautifully written. I especially liked the small exchanges between the different characters (another thing I liked about this story was that you had people other than Team Gai and kunoichi in it, which I think fitted the idea well).

I'm off to read your other fics now :)
Anon chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Possessive!Neji is just waaay too cute. I was grinning like a maniac the whole way through.
23forever chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
aWWW this was really Cute, I love this!

reminds me of my ex boyfriend who wouldn't give ourselves privacy too!

I totally love this
Merciless Ruby chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
Awesome one shot! I love it!

NejTen are so cute!
Llamaz chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
Ooh! Sweet. :) It was adoarable and oh so cute. Happy Writing!
lulu halulu chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
cute story, i loved the last line
littleforestcat chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
WOW...that was so well written...and very adorable! It made me smile...lol...great job!
Practical.Simplicity chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
Oh my Goodness!

This Story was magnificent.

Thank you very much, I enjoy you're writing and your grammer is flawless.

Anyway- you really helped me understand the 'tenten and Neji relationship' a little better.

Great stories! I have been reading them all day!

hahaha.

Highest Regards,

InuKagzLover
Youkai Koneko chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
OMG, THIS MAKES SOO MUCH SENSE!

(Inner me: If you would stop yelling for TWO seconds, I'd be a happy person..)

BUT YOU'RE ME, SO YOU ARE HAPPY! CUZ WE JUST FINISHED READING AN AWESOME FANFICTION!

(Inner me: I'm "Inner" you...I don't necessaraily feel the same things you do..though I must say, you're right, for once. This fanfiction was awesome.)

HELL YA! I'M RIGHT! *happy dance*

(Inner me: *sigh* God dammit...)
afiqah kamel chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
very well done! bravo!
ChristinaAngel chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
This was a good story, I think it would be exactly how Neji and Tenten would react if they actually got together.