Reviews for The Real Monsters
Yusuke Urameshi - Mazoku chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
Agreed!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
I like how you wrote this. There aren't really that many fan fictions that depict Sirius and Andromeda as the bad ones so its nice to read a story from...the other side. I like it, you should keep writing!
Guess Me chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
So true! You'll win any debate, I swear
Guest chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
I love this view of the blacks, I mean no one really thinks of that when reading the books at first. Especially the percy situation, in a way he was justified in wanting to get away. He may have insecurities too but they put him down instead of being happy he had a better job... not a tactful way to go about telling him about it. Molly wanted a ministry child but when he achieves it he gets put down.
I think that you portrayed the characters very whole james will never lovee all of him like the blacks did, I thought that was great.
Wandering the Arid Sea chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
o.o

good stuff.
Lady Eleanor Boleyn chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
Interesting take on things, I have to say...great work!
Ravenclaw's Kitten chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
Wow, dude holy shit. That was, like, whoa. Pretty amazing really. I never thought about that but it makes sense on so many levels. I really like it.

Much love and thanks

~Kitz
Pyre13 chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
Wow, i never really thought about it that way, i guess not many do; but it was really insightful. You should write another piece, maybe from Bella's POV. or remorseful Sirius.

I'm really interested in this idea.

Ami
Artemis1000 chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
I love it, a wonderful Black family story!

You're really great at writing familiar events from a different perspective.
reihi chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
Oh I LOVE how you portrayed Narcissa... or generally the complete story.

Usually storylines out of the perspective of Purebloods or Death Eaters are.. stupid but this one was awesome. I really feel like I did all those characters that were introduced as the bad guys in the books wrong.
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
break my heart with every story, and from every different angle too, mean of you, but thanks.
anonymouse chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
absolutely awesome! i love seeing a different perspective on these characters than the one typically presented.
XfallenstarO chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
it's awesome!

a totally new perspective!
Kanui d'Astor chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
This is quite the reflection. I have my own opinions about Slytherins and the Gryffindors' supposedly lack of prejudices. You just added one more reason to laugh at them. Thank you.
ooosk chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
This story deserves much more credit that it has been giving. THIS WAS BRILLIANT! Narcissa's point of view is perfect. We never stop to think of how the other Black family must have felt after Sirius and Andromeda's departure. But you captured their personalities perfectly!