Reviews for Squashed Strawberries
unown chapter 1 . 11/15/2017
Wow! I just discovered the story and I’m amazed! You have a great style of writing and even though House seems a little sappy, he’s not ooc, which is great! Normally I only read Hameron stories that aren’t puppies and rainbows but your story is truly amazing! Looking forward to read more, and I don’t think I’ll stop until I’m done with the story! Thanks for sharing!
LittleLiarLovesEmily chapter 9 . 12/25/2015
All seems right again! I hope House keeps his screwing up to a minimum from now on :p The kick was very sweet as well.
LittleLiarLovesEmily chapter 6 . 8/3/2015
Oh, how she envied House momentarily and with added venom too. He was the man who was far easier to hate than like, but now had a wonderful relationship with a beautiful, intelligent and caring partner who was expecting his baby. He had never cared for anyone but himself before, the opposite of her disposition, and yet look where his path had led? Directly to where she'd wanted to be along.

My Favorite quote! Has so much meaning in it :) VERY WELL DONE.
LittleLiarLovesEmily chapter 5 . 8/3/2015
I Love the mushiness xX More about the Baby, Pretty Please! :)~
LittleLiarLovesEmily chapter 4 . 8/3/2015
Dun Dun Dun... what happens next?
LittleLiarLovesEmily chapter 3 . 8/3/2015
He is sensible (far from incredible) Yet All Her Single friends are jealous. He Says Every-thing she needs to hear, and it's like She Couldn't Ask for Anything better. He opens up her door, and she gets into his car, and he Says "You Look Beautiful, Tonight." And She Feels Perfectly Fine, but She'll Miss...
LittleLiarLovesEmily chapter 2 . 8/3/2015
Give us some sexy time? A Pregnant, naked, Cameron pictured in my mind would sure add some.. err.. Depth to my Summer. Lol. Damn Sexy! Still love this story! :D GREAT JOB!
LittleLiarLovesEmily chapter 1 . 8/3/2015
I LOVE THIS STORY! It's now in my favorites List 3333 :)))))
vanillachocolate chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
It's kind of confusing, you know.
nicecane135 chapter 17 . 5/8/2014
A truly beautiful story! I was crying at the end hahah Xx
Aleki77 chapter 17 . 1/22/2014
stunning! simply stunning! I read in just one night! well done
Guest chapter 12 . 11/18/2012
good with the suspence but should of gone with twins one of each
all-maps-welcome chapter 17 . 10/27/2008
Wow! I really loved it! I thought it was great seeing House getting more and more excited about having a child of his own! It was so sweet! Just off to read Mashed Mangoes! XD
Transylvanian chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
Lucky 200, good story.
123 456 chapter 11 . 5/11/2008
It's fairly well written for the most part, but the characterization is completely off. This plot line would have fit better as a fic for a show in which the main character isn't a complete ass. You've destroyed he who is House to the point where he is unrecognizable. Also House is an American show with American characters (despite Hugh being British) so you need to watch your British colloquialisms, I.E. queue, fancy, mum, biro, and trash bin to name a few.