Reviews for A Simple Question
HitTheRoad chapter 3 . 9/28/2014
This was really beautiful. I loved it. Derek will always be the one for Casey in my mind.
JessaBlessa chapter 3 . 12/28/2013
I really like this story. One I actually hated going back from my break at work as I had only finished chapter two when it ended.
Two things bugged me though. 1- The ending seemed rushed in my opinion and 2- Why isnt Lizzie in the wedding party?
CocoaCollidoscope chapter 3 . 6/4/2013
Yes, I definitely like it! Erm... wedding one-shot please?
beckah18 chapter 2 . 11/16/2011
oh and i ment her not telling them ... i think she would ... or maybe she would go back and say something ... great story :)
beckah18 chapter 3 . 11/16/2011
boo i can't see her doing that ... but great story ... :)
October103 chapter 3 . 3/13/2011
Amazing, Fantastic, Incredible, Wonderful, Extraordinary. This story gave me goosebumps and filled my stomach with butterflies. I honestly hope you're aware of what an amazing author you are. I could definitely see you making it a profession in your future, but very few people actually become writers.

Anyways, this story was breath taking, mind blowing, every good thing there is to say about a story. I hope to see updates for your other stories soon, they would makke me sooo happy! (:
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 3 . 7/19/2010
I absolutely LOVE that!

It was so sweet and romantic!

Fantastic job!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 2 . 7/19/2010
Oh I love how that chapter went!

*squeals at the kiss!*
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
That is so Casey to freak out like that.

I love Derek's question D
demgrl1991 chapter 3 . 3/20/2010
Great Story!
lavenderskyxx chapter 3 . 2/9/2010
I know it's been like eons since you posted this story, but it was seriously awesome and amazing and witty and smart and ... I could go on.

But it made me smile a billion times, and it was so in character that I could actually see it happening. So sweet! Loved it.
destiny's time chapter 3 . 11/30/2009
totally classic derek and casey
Avide chapter 3 . 11/18/2009
Swet, he's captain of the Rangers.
SusanMarieS chapter 3 . 8/27/2009
chillax, it was totally worth the reading.
midnightjen chapter 3 . 2/5/2009
aw...that was so cute. and the fortune cookie thing is so definitely derek.