Reviews for Shoulder to Shoulder
charmony chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
This is probably one of the darkest fics I have read myself, but with your usual subtlety, you did an amazing job of portraying such horrific events. I loved the interplay between Mal and Zoe, and I particularly loved how you played the ending. Well done!
paigeydoll chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Aww poor mal - it turns out that the pilot messed things up :) Great fic
TheYummyPencil chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
I’ve only watched the movie so I don’t know if this is a stupid question…is Wash the new pilot they’re talking about in the end? If so then I love the inclusion! It’s interesting to think of them being together in the beginning and then Wash coming along and changing everything. Could you maybe possibly write something along those lines? I'm sorry but I love the love triangles and I know you could do a kick ass one!

But anyway. This was very in character and very well-written. You have restored my faith in Mal/Zoe! Lovely…
Diane LD chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
Wow.

A beautiful fic. This is how I see Mal and Zoe's relationship on the show (or how I wish to see them, lol) with respect and history and a bond that's deeper than sexual.

Truly great, adding it to my favorites.
futuregypsy chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
Wonderful story. Well-written, and in-character, as far as I am concerned. I enjoyed it greatly.
Tashe Dangerous Eyes chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
This story made me feel nostalgic for some reason. It has a nice feel to it when you read it. I always wished to see more things about Mal and Zoe on the show, more exploration of their past, especially something besides the war. So, thank you for writing this. I liked how you capture the way they spoke on the show and how you can actually imagine and accept their intimate relationship, even though on the show they are so by the book and we love her with Wash. All in all, nice piece of writing.
The Sugarfaerie chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
I always thought there was more to Mal and Zoe's relationship, so I'm glad I found this fic. It makes sense that they would have had some sort of a history, even though I'm a diehard Wash/Zoe fan. This was very well-written, believable and in character, and I enjoyed it. Good work!
Whyt Wulf chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
Well, that's a different back story than I could have imagined, but I definitely enjoyed it. I guess Wash was wrong on Niska's SkyPlex then, when he told Mal he knew the Captain and Zoe had never been together, huh? Thanks for the great after-work cool down!
edenfalls81 chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
Loved this, so beautiful and sad at the same time. Glad to hear you're working on another story!