Reviews for The First Test
ilsa27 chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
Thank you for this snapshot of young Luke! It's so true to Luke that he would be underestimated at first - but we all know that Luke is nothing to mess with!

Love the point-of-view of the teachers - their voices were very real and you made them distinct characters even with just a few lines.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
nice
Vader's Fallen Angel chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
I think I know who may be interested in these *particular* results. He's tall, a great pilot, carries a red lightsaber, has an affinity for black...
Rebel.Dream.Tatooine.Ghost chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
loved it.
Shadow131 chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
That was fantastic! The relationship between Biggs and Luke was so believable, and I felt so bad when that jerk Fixer or his friends picked on poor lil' Lukie! Gah! I love this!
jedilittlebee chapter 1 . 7/23/2002
This was surprisingly good. I almost didn't read it- I usually go for more sensational stuff, but this has great potential. Are you ever going to post some more on this story- it could be really great. Please say Yes!
Heather5 chapter 1 . 9/19/2001
Hey, I really liked this story. I always like the stories that are set on Tatooine, either before or after the movies. I would love to see a continuation of the story, but I know you probably hate to hear that. Anyway, my point it, it was really good. :)
Kelly chapter 1 . 8/28/2001
I love reading pre-ANH stories about Luke. You're an amazing writer, I loved it!
KittandChips chapter 1 . 8/28/2001
Great, very well done, especially the conversation between the two world weary teachers. Another one for my fav list.
Aria chapter 1 . 8/28/2001
Wonderfully sweet, Ash! I just adore tales of a young Luke! Beautifully written and with just the right amount of emotion! Your writing is magical and your 'yarn-weaving' ability is second to none! As always, BRAVO!
Q chapter 1 . 8/28/2001
Terrific, as usual
Polly chapter 1 . 8/28/2001
This was a very interesting slant and perspective on the pre-ANH days of Luke. I've never seen a fic that focused on this before and I really enjoyed it - you have the characters of not only Luke, but Biggs etc down perfectly. As this is 'The First Test', does that mean you plan to do more?