Reviews for What goes around comes around
ccase13 chapter 12 . 4/9/2012
It was very good to see Dean get Sammy to tell him about how Gordon tortured and tricked him into attacking his brother. Dean can really show Sam how much he is loved when he really needs to.
Sammyscougar chapter 12 . 2/5/2012
Gordon's such a inhuman, deranged psycho, sent chills down my spine. Some people are worse than monsters. Glad Sam gave him a taste of his new ability (which is awesome) before Dean finished him off, cause no-one but no-one messes with his Sammy. Loved the line from Dean to Gordon "He's my soul, my conscience, my heart" so beautiful. They are truly soul mates.. I've always wondered what happened to Sam's leather bracelet, it had disappeared by season 5, it looked cute on him... Another great read from a great writer.
Pyro Psychotic chapter 5 . 10/11/2010
You are the biggest TEASE I've ever read a story from! I have to go to bed but yet I want to read more! I dun like it when that happens! But alas, I must go to bed and wait 17 hours! before I can read this story again! You are SOOOOOO MEAN!

But don't worry! I like what I've read so far. No errors that I've seen. And I'm not angry at you. Just comically annoyed! If you can't understand what that means, just picture Daffy Duck smiling a little dementedly while violently depriving Bugs of precious oxygen!

Well, with this last line, I bid you adu.

Sincerly Annoyed But Addicted,

Pyro Psychotic
Supervillegirl chapter 4 . 8/3/2010
See, Dean! I got the demon boy child to turn evil! Oh, wait...that was what I was trying not to do...oops...

I really need to finish the chapter now.
Tosharino chapter 12 . 6/23/2009
Yay! Very happy ending. :) Loved it!
DancerInTheDark101 chapter 12 . 4/12/2009
Wow, so it's finally come to a close :( This fic has been amazing to read, the detail and emotion poured into every word. I'm honoured to read such a fantastic piece of work that an amazing writer has produced.

You've kept everything so real during the progress of the plot. And even after everything was over and Gordon was dead, you didn't magically make the boys better. There would be physical and emotional healing to embark on, which would not take overnight.

Thank you for writing such an amazing piece of work. There is one question I would like to ask though. Is there a sequel? I would love to see a sequel to this - to see how the brother's heal after the pain they went through. Even if it was just a oneshot companion piece that gave a snippet into their healing.

Congratulations on an amazing fic! You deserve every single review this fic has received, plus more.

Catch you later

HUGS!

DancerInTheDark101 chapter 11 . 4/12/2009
Yes, Gordon's finally dead! Now the boys can concentrate on getting better and having some quality family time :) I see that the next chapter is the last...I'll just have to enjoy it all more then!

Great chapter. Love the emotion you poured into the words, especially when Dean was venting his anger on Gordon.

Great work

DancerInTheDark101 chapter 10 . 4/12/2009
They're on the road to recuperation. Yay! Now they can get ready for some serious Gordon bashing! :) Is it weird that I'm looking forward to it?

Another extremely well written chapter. I love the bond between Sam and Dean and the fatherly figure you've made Bobby. Aw, I just wanna hug them all! :D

Awesome work

DancerInTheDark101 chapter 9 . 4/12/2009
Oh wow, what an awesome chapter! These chapters keep getting better and better.

Lol, I love your portrayal of Joshua. I've seen lots of different versions of him, but you wrote him so cool :) I couldn't help but really feel for Dean when he met up with Bobby and Josh.

Now...I'm really looking forward to seeing the boys kick Gordon's ass! Hehe, I'm gonna enjoy reading that.

Sam's new ability. Wow, that's cool! Ha, take that Gordon!

Fantastic work

DancerInTheDark101 chapter 8 . 4/12/2009
Yay, Bobby knows that something's up! I love fics when other hunters join up to help the boys :) So Sammy's got his memories back and is out looking for revenge! Lol I love how the two words that really snapped Sam out of the trance-thingy was FUNKY TOWN. So appropriate :)

Ouch, when Dean was pulling the cuff off his broken wrist, I had to cringe. You do imagery so damn well!

Awesome chapter

DancerInTheDark101 chapter 7 . 4/12/2009
Oh wow, Gordon really is a nut job...The thing is, I could totally see something liek this happening in the series if Gordon hadn't been turned and then been killed by Sam. You've captured his slightly psychotic mind and taken it to a whole new level. Well done!

After reading seven chapters of this fic, I can honestly say that this is one of the best fictions in the Supernatural fandom. I can't believe I hadn't read it before now!

Well, I'm off to read the next chapter.

DancerInTheDark101 chapter 6 . 4/12/2009
Poor Sammy and Dean! I really hope, when they get out of there, that Gordon experiences a slow and extremely painful death.

Amazing chapter. I absolutely love Dean's subbornnes towards the fact that he's 100 percent sure that Sam's not evil. I hope Sammy wakes up from the trance-thingy he's in soon!

Great work

DancerInTheDark101 chapter 5 . 4/12/2009
Oh, I just wanna kill Gordon! I didn't like him in the series and you've made me hate him even more! Lol. Another great chapter :) Sorry for the short review, I'm just itching to read the next chapter!

DancerInTheDark101 chapter 4 . 4/12/2009
OH MY GOD! That wasn't what I was expecting at all! Actually, I have no idea what I was expecting...LOL. Another fabulous chapter! I love the angst you've just easily injected into the bloodstream of this fic. Gotta love a little (okay, more than a litte) angst with the added bonus of hurt!boys.

Great work!

DancerInTheDark101 chapter 3 . 4/12/2009
Oh, the dreaded cliffhanger. What an aweomse chapter! I think I've finally realised what makes this tortoure/captured fic different from the others I've read. Dean has been pretty much blindfolded the entire time and you've had to describe everything as if you couldn't see. I don't think that would be a very easy task at all, so I congratulate you on a job well done!

Can't wait to read the next chapter. I wonder what Dean's notcied...