Reviews for Not Tonight
Do a Barrel Roll chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
Thank goodness. I thought Leo really did die! Great story.
tmntlover2013 chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
Great job on the story I liked it alot.
Foureyed-Pufferfish chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
After I read this I sat a stared at the computer screen for a while, shocked. What an amazing story you have written. You have a very powerful style. The last two paragraphs leave a very strong impression and a sense of deep emotion. Keep up the wonderful work.
Moonsetta chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
It's so rare to see a fic in Splinter's view. You did a great job!

I find it a little unfair, Leo's always put near death. Can anything destroy the turtle? He's always escaping death.

Well keep up the writing.
Patterson1219 chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
Wonderful... Splinter's thougths concerning his sons' safety certainly couldn't have been expressed any better! :)
flavumetrubrum chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
Hey, this was really good. It would be cool if you wrote the story of what happened, from the turtles' perspective. I'll watch for more from you. Keep up the good work.
AnotherMoment chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
That was woundeful. It had a great emotional appeal. Very lovely.

Please write more!
the Icelandic sheep chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
This was beautifully sad. I loved it!
Arshes13 chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
This was wonderful... you could feel Splinter's fears and his love for his children throughout. About brought me to tears.
CelicaChick chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
I liked how oyu described Splinter's thoughts about his sons. and how you described each turtle by one word: Spirit, Freedom, Intelligence and Honoy. Very fitting. Cheers.
PlainSimpleGarak chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
Very nicely written! I particularly like the gentle, fatherly tone Splinter has in his POV. I haven't seen many fics from splinter's POV, and this one is a very enjoytable read. Brava!
caylender chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
That was really powerful writing; great job. I thought Leo was going to die. You had me tearing up! Again, great job!

moogsthewriter chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
Wow. That was amazing. And so Splinter. You did great. Isn't it amazing what kinds of ideas you come up with when you're supposed to be studying? I know some of my best work comes when I have more... important things to do. It's like my mind wants me to fail classes or something. Heheheh. But you did great with this! (And I'm glad it wasn't tonight.) Nice job!

REAddict chapter 1 . 10/18/2007

Very good job!

You have the characters down pat.

Great fic.
BubblyShell22 chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
Awesome story. I can see Splinter feeling this way. Nice job. You are a good writer.

The Bubbly One,