Reviews for I Kiss Better Than You, Don't I?
IUM chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
that was funny AND cute! i love how it started out and how it ended and i loved the part where chibimon and leafmon come in. it was so cuuuuuteee. :3

thanks for this absolutely cute story. X3
V-Star chapter 1 . 4/27/2002
LOL! I LOVE THE LAST LINE!
suddenly apples chapter 1 . 1/20/2002
*grins contentedly* ah yes.. fluff.. daiken/kensuke fluff... so cute.. *drowns in the fluffy clouds*
Valeicia chapter 1 . 12/2/2001
*jump* KENSUKE FLUFF! i love this! *giggles some more* waaaaaaaaaaai
everyday-dream chapter 1 . 10/3/2001
Awww...that was so sweet. I'm a big Kensuke supporter, so you definitely have my appreciation for this one. besides, a little pointless fluff is good for a person sometimes!
Kay Willow chapter 1 . 9/10/2001
I love it to bits. _ Fluffy is ALWAYS a good thing in my book, and the total LACK of angst and trouble in clueing in is ALWAYS a good thing. I love everything about this fic! Except the kensuke label. *stubbornly holds her daiken sign high* _
Drie chapter 1 . 9/8/2001
That was cute! Plausible, I dunno, but CUUTTTEEE!
Ielle chapter 1 . 9/4/2001
Oh that is so cute! #_# I can see that happening... But now...I can't stop smiling! _
BlueMew chapter 1 . 9/2/2001
LOL! That's the cutest Kensuke I've read in a while!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/2/2001
How incredibly and utterly cute! I always enjoy a good Kensuke fluffy fic.
Minako Ishida chapter 1 . 9/2/2001
Ohhhh my gosh that was so so so sooooo cute! _ Fluff is good! Written like this at least _ I wanna read more from you now! Heehee! I loved it ((have I done enough of those faces? X.x;;))
Kaitou Checkers chapter 1 . 9/2/2001
So. Fluffy! XD I needed fluff. o_o Yay. XD
FerretMalfoy chapter 1 . 8/31/2001
It was very cute. It made me feel all warm, like my insides were turning mushy.
Sabrina25 chapter 1 . 8/29/2001
Aw, that was so cute! Great story!
Hi no Tori chapter 1 . 8/29/2001
*melts into a puddle of goo* *returns to her old form* I've already told you, I love this! Your fluffy stuff rocks, as all of your stories do! More, more! *bounces* More! _- Love it!