Reviews for Superiority Complex
Heuress chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
Hahaha! Hilarious! By the way, Roy would totally beat Edward ;)
Just Me chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
I LOVED THIS! (BTW, I am so on Cat's side. Roy would kick Ed's butt any day .)

The girls acted just like their fathers, yet their reactions to getting in trouble at the end were, I felt, little bits of their own personal personalities. I liked that.

The story was overall written well. And the argument was very believable. With the Flame Alchemist and the Fullmetal Alchemist as their fathers, which one's better would definitely arise. xD

And to those who think they wouldn't have kids the same age: Roy hasn't had kids yet and Ed's nearly 18. If Ed got married young and started a family, his children would be around the same age as Roy's. So there. *sticks tongue out*
Guest chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
That was adorable. But ya know ed wins

Ed is at least 10 to 15 years younger than Mustang...and there kids are the same age.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
That was adorable. But ya know ed wins

IllusionaryMagician chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Eheheh! Funny! I liked that! Nice job!
MissJudged16 chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
cute! My sister found this fic and said it was good so here I am. Anyway, thats really cute!
Emmrys chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Ed is SO better. Plus, I like the name and the OC Audrey more. My sister's name is Aubrey. xD
light4love chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
"Well, your daddy is a BASTARD!"

XD took me 4ever to stop laughing!
empathapathique chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
THis was pure amazingness. I LOVED it.
Starlitebreaker chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
I absolutely love this! Are you going to write more types of stories like this?
Warriors-person-thing chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
xD that was too cute! "Your daddy is a BASTARD!" watch what you say around the children. Edward. Winry might kill you if you don't...
kate4394 chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
that was so adoarbible! *jumps up and down while fangirl squealing* this is so keeyoot!
FlitterFlutter chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
Uh oh. Like father like daughter, huh?

So who'd Ed marry, and who's Roy's wife? Just wondering.

Normally I'm not a fan of OCs, but this was incredibly cute!
numberVIII chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
"Nu-uh, not if it's a metal wall."

That line really made me laugh for some reason. You did a really good job with this...not only is it humorous, but I think that you've really captured the mindset of children. Overall it was really fun to read through!
WhiteWitchArcherAlchemist chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
LoL! I found it hilarious at how when Cat called Ed short, Audrey got all pissed. Short tempers run in the fammily, I'll bet.