Reviews for Quarternary Systems
Unseen Watcher chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
Great bonding moment. They take what they can as both ninja and mutant turtles. Nice.
Laziness Incarnate chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
What a gorgeous fic! You have such a talent for painting vivid, surprising-yet-exactly-right images. I especially loved the section about Raph. Cheshire Cat grins and the way Leo finds himself connecting to him. Loved the last line too.
princessebee chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
*claps* how perfectly lovely. a very still, sedate and slightly wistful atmosphere, tenderly built.
jaunt chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
Like I said before, brilliant. ;)

CelicaChick chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
Very nicely written and it sounds like you know alot about constelations or you did your research before writing. Good job!
sunbune chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
Absolutely beautiful. I love it.

"Leo is not built for lies; the steady rush of his blood and calm eyes are not conductive to them. He keeps firm balance in all things, finding truth to be solid ground."

Yup, that's Leo all over. So perfectly stated!

"Don gets excited and waves his arms, as if scattering the pieces weightlessly placed in the bruised purple around him as they stand on skyscrapers lodged into the atmosphere."

Wow. just, wow. What beautiful writing- what a beautiful picture!

My favorite line in the whole thing, though, comes next:

"Don speaks about possibilities and probabilities and positions and the Pleiades."

Effortless. it just SOUNDS so good! Alliteration can be tough to pull off in the best of settings, but you made it the most natural-sounding line in the world here.

"They connect the points to form a picture and keep a steady eye out on the horizon together."

Profound. And, it makes me say "aww!"

And then the line that gives me goosebumps, that I've read over and over now: "...just before jumping, he reaches into himself. Finds north and aligns it, spark in black to flicker in his body, before stepping off the edge."

Spark in black to flicker... nngh! I see it, I get it, I love it- it's poetry. But if I were to offer some concrit, I'd say rewrite that part just a little bit. Add a word or two maybe.

Although it's pretty dang powerful just the way it is.

...yup. So much awesome. You rock.
Reinbeauchaser chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
Poetry, pure poetry. Another wonderful drabble. Thank you!

Be blessed,