Reviews for Scuffle
Lovely Little Dove chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
OMG poor Simon :'( he needs to kick the bully in the ass! :( I want to hug him. WELL DONE! :D
honeybeerose chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
Ohh I wanted to hug Simon to hard in this so sad! really good more chapters! lol
Leepet chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
*sniff* That was beautifully written. Great job.
DiceRox09 chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
wow.

this is a really good story.

its moving, and kind of explains alot.

ive never really thought about it, but ive been watching some old cartoons from tapes i found, and it kinda makes sense about it now.

it does seem like simon tried to kinda copy alvin, but this made him seem a lil envious. and why would alvin be upset over his brother envying him?

either way, i love this.

keep writing, im like..drawn in and i cant wait to hear what happens next.
Shadow-Darkness-Wolf chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
Wow. I really liked that. It was moving and well written.
Michellespiritofdawolf chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
"You don't know what it's like to be me, Alvin. You could never even imagine!"

Simon, (shakes head sadly) you're wrong. Alvin DOES know. He knows like you wouldn't believe. He himself is always getting dumped on and for what? He tries to help someone and it almost always goes wrong. He may be a little selfish but who wouldn't be if you had a passionate enough dream of something? Alvin is always supposedly "selfish" but only because his dreams are never ever fulfilled and that's why he keeps trying. Can you even imagine what if must be like knowing that no matter what you do you're always going to hurt someone even if you're trying to help them? Alvin must be heartsick every single day over such things, but he just never shows it.

All in all though. Great chapter. A moving bond between 2 brothers. Continue, I want to see what happens next.
Vilsy chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
Wow, this is a very well written chapter! I love the dynamics you wrote between Simon and Alvin. Your writing style is superb! Can't wait to read more.
Ryosei Takashi Hime chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
Loved it. First Chipmunks fic I've read actually. However I think it was written spectacularly. So I must fav it.