Reviews for The Adventures of Harry Black, Year Three
General Rhapsodos chapter 3 . 2/13
Takes nearby sub-machine gun and opens fire at unsuspecting author's back leaving two bloody letters: an 'R' and an 'A'. Leaving author undoubtedly dead.
MrSorting chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
You'd think after all these years they would stop hating Muggles to be kept in the dark which causes more harm then good I say.

Hogwarts should start allowing day students to travel in by floo powder and some well educated Muggles who have the most open mind to sit in and observe if nothing else taking notes of how the Wizard world works. Then there won't be house rivalry anymore where after classes are over they turn around and go right back to their lodgings.

The day students would bypass the sorting ritual all together not needing to worry about which house they will be in.

In fact they could try putting me on just for fun to see what qualities they have if they ever are curious.
xErag0nx chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
Since you're the author, you could make it taste like anything you want, like rainbows and sunshine or unicorn sh*t and leprechaun piss
Cyd the Squid chapter 3 . 5/23/2014
I love this whole series of stories! I hope you continue them in time! They are creative while still sticking pretty close to canon!
Frostfire the Reality Breaker chapter 3 . 1/6/2014
Please update
Guest chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
I didn't take them 5 years, they managed it in fifth year but didn't start in first
AliB1149 chapter 3 . 5/27/2013
I'm sorry this is abandoned. The first two were quite good.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/30/2013
Love it! :)
Toby860 chapter 3 . 11/18/2012
wait why did you sack hagrid. anyways why did you say this story is dead. if your out of ideas i might be able to help you.
Luiz4200 chapter 3 . 1/6/2012
I hope Good Ol' Sluggy resumes his job.
V. L. Crawford chapter 3 . 10/8/2011
Please update this story. i would love Sirius, remus and even lizzie to be teachers at Hogwarts. please update this story.
V. L. Crawford chapter 2 . 10/8/2011
Poor Sirius. i hurt for him.
V. L. Crawford chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
I loved sirius' advice about the potion.
mkeeg91 chapter 3 . 4/29/2011
great so far. definitely ignore the younger Weasley's, but I think the twins should make an appearance eventually to add their special humor ;)

great continuation from the first 2 stories; like where this is going