Reviews for Still There For Me
Lauren chapter 10 . 3/12/2010
I really love this story...I think that when you update this story you should have Troy wake up and knock-out Ryan(nothing more) then while Gabi is distracted by Tay and Ry... Troy attacks her and rapes her...3 times in a row. Then while he decides to do it a 4th times but Shar-Bri(Gabi's nick-name for her) finds Ry and Tay..and hears Gabi moaning...she goes to see what going on and sees her with Troy and thinks they're both doing it together...but then she hears Gabi pleading for him to stop raping her and then Shar goes in rips him off of her and then something bad happens to Troy and everyone (cept' Troy) gets a happy ending!

I really think you should use this and I don't care if you do it wouldn't be stealing or anything. I would actually LOVE it if you used part of my stuff because I can't write anything good so PLEASE go ahead and use it!
Almighty18 chapter 10 . 5/20/2009
OMG this is lyk so wow

taylor is not died is she?

this is so good

please updat son
wethedreamers chapter 10 . 9/16/2008
Aw, it was worth the wait. Made a pretty awesome action sequence in my mind.

Woke me enough to finish my homework, so thanks. :P

Looking forward to more.)

xox-Daizy
sazcmc chapter 10 . 9/16/2008
I love this story. I really hope you continue. I am so sad for you gettind epression and all.

I got that and couldn't continue with my stories.

I hope you are alright, and feeling okay.

Hope you continue too!
Ace Ian Combat chapter 9 . 6/22/2008
Well, I'm eager to see what happens next. Such a good cliffhanger.
wethedreamers chapter 9 . 5/2/2008
Enjoyed this chapter much. :)

I like how you wrote Ryan, and how you described the transformation in Gabriella. The ending was pretty captivating, and I look forward to the next.

Update when possible. ]

xox-Daizy
cressey chapter 9 . 4/30/2008
holy shit... that was... holy shit... dang ur good at this writing malarky. luvin it.

xx

cressey
uluvme chapter 9 . 4/30/2008
NO! TAYLOR DID NOT FALL OVER! NO, NOT TAYLOR!

please don't kill off tay ... :(

damn, i am really starting to hate cliffies.

please update ASAYC.
cressey chapter 8 . 4/29/2008
Gah what are you doing to them? Just give them a happy ending pretty please. I'm begging you this story is killing me. It's so good yet... i need a happy ending otherwise I'm just gonna cry.

xx

cressey
uluvme chapter 8 . 4/23/2008
OMG i was choking up so much when reading this story.

please update ASAYC i need to know what happens with gabpay.
Fatguyinlittlecoat chapter 8 . 4/20/2008
please continue!
xo-lexi-ox chapter 8 . 4/13/2008
love this story cant wait for the update let it be soon please heh Alexandra x x X
stumble chapter 8 . 4/11/2008
That was amazing.

That last line totally made the whole chapter.

:D
mydogmilley chapter 8 . 4/7/2008
cool i cant wait 4 the nxt
chris morgan chapter 8 . 4/6/2008
pleaze continue ur awesome story!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »