Reviews for Indiana Jones and the Hand of Omega
Thaumh chapter 6 . 3/21/2013
I love it so far! Can't wait to see the Doctor's reaction to Indy's 'Lion Tamer' outfit! And what's gonna happen when they discover "Ms. Kitredge" has stowed away?
Thaumh chapter 5 . 3/16/2013
Personally? I can't wait for Indy's "It's bigger on the inside." moment!
Spoofmaster chapter 3 . 6/10/2008
Ah, Indiana Jones. Facing down Nazis, cultists, more Nazis...and skinny twits in pinstripes.

Having Brody as a former companion is a pretty funny idea, though it leaves me wondering how old he was when that happened (and how long he stayed-not long enough to be told about regeneration, it appears). Ohh that I'm thinking about it, Brody would definitely be one of those companions with a strong tendency to fall into mortal peril.
Iconic Superheroes chapter 2 . 3/10/2008
I would definately like to see more of this!
Rebel.Dream.Tatooine.Ghost chapter 2 . 1/29/2008
wow, loved it.
iccle fairy chapter 2 . 1/15/2008
really great idea for a cross over, and so far very well executed! very enjoyable so far, can't wait for it to progress! Keep it up, I'll be reading! Fran ~*~
XIN455 chapter 2 . 1/8/2008

Another chapter!

Keep up the great work!
XIN455 chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
As I read the prologue, I immediately thought of The Doctor rambling on about space to someone who gets lost right when he mentions dimensions and other bits like that

Very creative crossover…never would’ve thought of it.

I really would like to see more of this!

Keep up the great work!
Rebel.Dream.Tatooine.Ghost chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
wow, Dr. Who and Indiana Jones, intersting.
Redtail53 chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
DOCTOR WHO! *clasps mouth shut*

the title was dead give away for anyone who'd seen the classic Doctor Who.

Keep writing, and I'll keep reading. I never thought of doing this type of Xover, and it's Fantastic! xD