Reviews for A Hero's Cry
I love this story! I would love a sequel if you ever get around to making one. Severus and Harry are so cute and good for each other. Will Remus end up with Storm? What is Cole's mutant power? Is it the same as Harry? Are there any wizarding schools nearby that they can work with? Maybe start greater communication between wizarding and mutant worlds due to the overlap?
Guest chapter 19 . 11/26/2014
This was great! It was cute and clever and fun. Good work!
Savannah chapter 19 . 11/2/2014
Sequal
savannah chapter 19 . 10/14/2014
Sequel
delete-account-please 6143978 chapter 19 . 9/27/2014
Mighty fine story I’m sad to see it over
delete-account-please 6143919 chapter 19 . 9/26/2014
Perfect story I can’t believe how good it was
XxSweetAngle84xX chapter 19 . 9/6/2014
was there a sequel?
bloodydarkangel chapter 19 . 8/30/2014
Sequel
jesskalynn4 chapter 19 . 8/26/2014
Loved this
Guest chapter 2 . 8/24/2014
You obviously need to watch x-man again. This time don't skip over the speech Jean makes in the beginning.
You also really need to edit.
Terrible Fic so far.
Wolf-Lover212 chapter 19 . 7/23/2014
OkVery lovely story love it a sequel would be nice
MaddisonHatter chapter 18 . 6/21/2014
You keep contradicting yourself and it is making for a shitty story. I'm not saying it to be mean, I'm trying to help you. Just saying.
teagrannymcmlx3 chapter 19 . 6/10/2014
very nice, I like that Harry is not omnipotent and his mutant powers are stronger than his magic due to the type of training he received. It is the same in everyday life... you can be massively intelligent, but if you have not been educated you come up with original ways to do things and tend not to be as limited as people who are given rigid boundaries as to what is possible. Don't get me wrong I believe school and training are good, they erect a positive structure to communicate with either like minded or more knowledgeable people. They also teach a focus and enhance the ability to pursue said focus as far as the individual cares to take it. However, that being said, rigid limits imposed by narrow avenues for thought, cause a definite lack of ability to think outside the box.
Anyway Good Story, Thanks for writing.
Daemonia Azrael Di Oz chapter 19 . 5/18/2014