Reviews for A Hero's Cry
I loved the story please give us more please keep writing and we will read
royalcloud12 chapter 19 . 9/15
what happen do dumbledoke :P and sirius?
percabeth1643 chapter 19 . 9/12
Ummm, normally I don't like speaking out against stories, but I have some things I absolutely have to say. First of all, the gaping inconsistencies were really distracting. Something would happen, then several chapters later you would disregard it. The one that really ticked me off is when you had rouge learn to control her powers, then had her take the cure. Second of all, why was harry treated like a child for the entirety of the story? He became a grown man halfway through the fic! Lastly, the whole thing seemed really rushed, and it seemed like you included a bunch of things only because they were in canon. Once again, I normally don't say so much, but you seem to have to much potential as a writer that it would be a crime to let these mistakes slide. Pm me if you ever need a beta reader, I would be happy to work with someone with so much potential talent.
msremus119 chapter 3 . 8/16
At the moment, I hope bumbles has a psychically induced stroke...let Sev find Harry and misdirect bumbles. Can't wait to see where you're going with this!
Badass Nightcore chapter 19 . 6/18
What happened with Sirius?
Loony69 chapter 19 . 6/5
Great story are you doing a sequel? Did Sirius get sent back to the UK?
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 19 . 6/2
Loved it

Wolfie chapter 19 . 4/16
Great story, but what ever happen to Sirius?
AnetteRuby chapter 19 . 2/19
not necesarily a sequel...what about a different pairing like Harry/Wolverine
Scarface chapter 5 . 1/28
Yay! Logan is my favorite character. :) Plus I liked how he confirmed he was Wolverine in the movie. XD
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 6 . 12/4/2015
This chapter deeply saddened me, I love misunderstood villains and wanted Erik redeemed not murdered.
Guest chapter 19 . 11/10/2015
It was alright just felt rushed. you are one of my favorite FanFiction writer. It's just compare to a lot of your of stories it doesn't measure up to what you can do.
Lavonya chapter 19 . 11/2/2015