Reviews for The Center Will Hold
Amilyn chapter 9 . 6/9/2008
This is a thing of beauty. I am now going to leave "work" (like I worked today) late after reading this straight through. Angela's olfactory talent, Brennan reading the body language book, the explosion, Zack and Hodgins having their requisite King of the Lab squabble, Booth and Brennan having their own heated squabbles, the palpable terror Brennan felt and that Booth could sense over her caring, Angela explaining that "loving and being loved" is what terrifies Brennan...it's wonderful.

Thank you.
GreenEyes09 chapter 9 . 5/30/2008
I loved this story, you did a wonderful job.
Chicklit chapter 8 . 5/13/2008
I just re-read this for the second time, and I have to say it stands the test of time!
starryeyes10 chapter 9 . 4/19/2008
great story
mistopher chapter 9 . 4/13/2008
The epilogue was the perfect way to end this fic! I only commented on this chapter cause i read it all in one sitting tonight but i loved it!
mp chapter 9 . 4/6/2008
This was wonderful! I was especially impressed by your conversations between Booth and Max and Booth and Angela. I think Angela's assessment of what Brennan is and isn't afraid of is spot on. The epilogue was a perfect way to end it.
sadie chapter 9 . 4/2/2008
i thought the story was really good and i think you clearly captured the characters language. If only this could happen in the show
iamwriter chapter 4 . 4/1/2008
Just found ths story and I have to comment. You have done a fabulous job of capturing the characters and they way they speak. You have Angela down to a science. I love the part “Oh sweetie. Remember what I told you about how I tell you the truth and wait for you to catch up? This is one of those times..." That is so Angela! And Booth and Caroline, wonderful!
Natalie-Marie chapter 9 . 3/30/2008
I think this really was the perfect ending for this! Well done! I always have a hard time writing endings, this one is perfectly coy. Loved it!
Crysty chapter 9 . 3/27/2008
I was waiting for it, and I'm glad you brought the olfactory savant back in the loop. Thank you for a very enjoyable story.
Crysty chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
The scene with Angela and the scents was excellently done; pacing, humor, sensation. And I loved the components she picked up, down to the syrup. By the way, the smell of 100% Booth? *DROL*
Chicklit chapter 9 . 3/11/2008
Loved this! Strong pacing and characterization with just the right amount of witty banter. Angela's amazing olfactory capabilities were a nice touch as well. Thanks!
Tom's GG chapter 9 . 2/1/2008
Nice! Really Nice! I loved Brennan's reaction to her realization! Early S3... I think that would be very believable!

You just gotta LOVE Angela... don't you! She is my favorite character to write next to B/B, and the 'olfactory savante' thing is perfect for her!

No Smut needed... and I didn't expect it with a T rating. You did a great job dealing with honest emotions, and that in and of itself is very satisfying!

You did a great job! Thanks for sharing!
Tom's GG chapter 4 . 2/1/2008
OK... first of all, you are WAY too much of a Cam appreciator for me! YUCK - PUKE! You almost lost me right then!

Thank God I stayed with it though, I'm really enjoying this story!

Max is ok... Fletcher is better! I like her. An interesting female character!

I too have always thought Booth's place looked like a house, so that's the way I write it.

I think Booth being scared as Crap about being in love with Bones is appropriate, although I think they given us pretty good evidence he's been aware of these feelings for a while on the show, so the surprise factor doesn't ring true (for me!)

I love, love the fact that Bones has taken up the 'science' of body language, and the Angela interaction! Great stuff!

Someone sent me this story at Christmas time, and I'm just now getting around to reading it... Man I wish I had sooner!

I'm really enjoying it!

(Except for Cam... Please God tell me you're done with her!)
Polly83 chapter 9 . 1/8/2008
Of course you couldn't resist "our favorite ‘olfactory savant’ catching on" P And that's probably what someone has been waiting for from the start P

Perfect ending