Reviews for Admitted
Andriabow chapter 4 . 7/21/2010
Great job with this story. Thanks
STEVE AUSTIN chapter 4 . 12/3/2009
HI again!

I was enjoying this one like you couldn't ever imagine.. but then it was over so soon! LOL! I think it was such a great idea, John being on earth, in a hospital as a J Doe, wow!

maybe one day you could write and extended different version of this one...just a little more complicated?:P

oh, but don't get me wrong please, I really loved this fic, but I would have love to have this same story but a little longer version...perhaps with a sicker John, or with a severe injury, and the team finding it difficult to find John. hehe...but then that would be my wish and I would probably ask for it right? well maybe you can do it some day yes?:P

ok

thanks anyways

saludos and sorry about my english

S AUSTIN GW THREAD
SuperMiss chapter 4 . 9/3/2009
That was truly wonderful. To say the truth I was fearing a much more horrible ending - with the Trust or something like that, and a standoff in the hospital (damn my imagination) - but Ronon's shout at the end, that was really it. The turning point, from a disturbing story (good disturbing, but nonetheless it was hard on the nerves) to the comfort and the “happy” ending.

Loved it. Loved the external POV, and the use of the character of Nancy, and the observations of the shrink and all these little details, about Sheppard’s past... It was tense, gripping. Thanks.
Sharpe's Hussy chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
“Atlantis,” he said looking passed her and out into the corridor.

As in Lost city of?

Abby bit her lip. She wasn’t familiar with it. “Atlantis? Which state is that in?”

“It’s in the Pegasus galaxy,” he stated.

Oh, oh...not looking good.

There is no need to know here, yet he has

disclosed confidential material.

Sheppard must be on something or he has had

some sort of head injury.

Not good.
AnnaLeo chapter 4 . 3/2/2008
This was even more fantastic the second time around.
cynsk chapter 4 . 2/13/2008
WOW WHAT A GOOD STORY I LOOKING FORWARD TO MORE FROM U
Amaq Iraluq chapter 4 . 11/3/2007
Great story! Loved the whump :)
Ozlex chapter 4 . 10/31/2007
Another great story. Is Graham actually the father's name?
TheNaggingCube chapter 4 . 10/31/2007
Awesome! Great Ending! Great team arrival moment. Fabulous.
winterelf chapter 4 . 10/31/2007
Poor John! I'm glad his team finally found him. Nice little whump piece :)
Dr. Scott chapter 4 . 10/30/2007
Most excellent offering... thanks be to the muses (and your nimble fingers!) Hope you write another story again soon!
glocap chapter 4 . 10/30/2007
Go, Team! I enjoyed this fic so much that I didn't want it to end. You did a great job with Shep's wife and I wasn't expecting the Carson twist at the end.
S3r3n1ty chapter 4 . 10/30/2007
Wonderful fic, very well written and enjoyable. I really liked how his ex said to leave her name on the next of kin list, nice touch and also how John allowed his team to help him.

princess chapter 4 . 10/30/2007
(couldn't be bothered to log in!)

another great story, thank you. i really liked his wife you made her a real person not just some 'marysue' (man i hate those!) the Dr was nice, and i loved the observations his wife made at the end regarding his team- very sweet and ultimatly believable- always a good thing! :)
Stargate Groupie chapter 4 . 10/30/2007
A great ending! I had a feeling Sheppard had gone AWOL from SGC. Poor guy he just can’t catch a break but at least he is back with his team once again. Thanks for the fun whumpy ride!