Reviews for Twilight Sun
Raven12490 chapter 3 . 6/19/2011
Please write more! I loved this story when you first started it and was elated to see you had added another chapter. I know life keeps you busy most of the time but if you ever have a free moment and some new zelda-ish ideas, please continue. I look forward to more updates and wish you good luck!
Your Humble Narrator Drewgie chapter 3 . 4/2/2011
I like what I see. If ya can, keep it up. If not, eh, We'll live.

And from what I've read, it sounds like you're in the service...
handna95 chapter 3 . 12/18/2010
This is the best twist off store I've ever read. I would love it if you put up a new chapter :)
Jaa the obsever chapter 2 . 7/16/2008
WOW. Keep going! Its

worht my time to review

so therefore write more!

Or I might go cRazY...
nikka-chi chapter 2 . 7/14/2008
kya! more more more more more more!
nikka-chi chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
so realistic! i love it
CondemnedWolf chapter 2 . 11/26/2007
I love this story's whole concept. I want to know what exactly Nabooru has planned for the twilight princess next. Links reaction should be interesting as well if he finds out. Keep writing, cant wait for the next chapter.

CW
Raven chapter 2 . 11/21/2007
Ooh! O_o Write more, write more! Only 2 chapters and already I'm lovin' it!
EternallyNostalgic chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
this is an interesting story a few misspellings but nothing too bad. midna and nabooru are 2 of my favorite characters!
Ri2 chapter 2 . 11/19/2007
You know, I was actually horrified when Midna saw her new body. I LIKE her as a blue-skinned creature of darkness...hehe.

So she and Nabooru are just sharing a body, huh? Weird. Cool, but weird.

And she has to learn how to fight the hard way. Well, at least she beat up a Bokoblin...like that's an accomplishment. How's she going to learn how to fight stronger foes at this rate?
GryphonDown chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
So far so good! It's intriguing; I look forward to seeing where you're going with it.
Blue-n-Pink chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
... O_O

Aww come on! It was getting good! No evil cliffy .

I like it alot... I'd like to see more chapters :)
Ri2 chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
So, Nabooru's back...where's she been all this time, though?

And what will happen as a result of the Twili's return to Hyrule?