Reviews for From the Ashes
Jak4 chapter 16 . 9/16/2009
Peter finally remembers only to get knocked out. Poor guy can't get a break. I have a question, does Peter know where or when he is or is Claire going to have to explain it to him? If it's the latter it's going to be a very interesting conversation. I can't wait for the chapter! Please Update Soon!
Wake-up Soon chapter 16 . 9/14/2009
Yay for Claire and Peter being reunited! XD Ah, exciting. And a bigger YAY for Mal/River kiss X3 Love this, I always get all giddy when I see you've updated. .;;

Anna.x.(:
Karakot chapter 15 . 5/23/2009
i love it. i only followed heros for the 1st seson and part of the 2nd, but i still love it. hope you do more soon.

karakot
gabbowax360 chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
o.k., you HAVE to keep writing, don't let anyone convince you otherwise, this is a good story
DarkStrider chapter 15 . 4/1/2009
Awesome. This story is going on my 'favourites of all time shelf.' Heroes and Firefly? That's just pure AWESOME!
clairepeter chapter 14 . 3/31/2009
Love this story. Hope it continues! LOL
IAmTheBadWolf315 chapter 15 . 3/18/2009
Oh wow, I adore this. I'm a huge perter/vlaire and Mal/River fan, so I was obviously drawn to a story that had both. You've done a great job blending the two stories into one universe so far. I can not wait to see what happens next. Please update soon. i need my Mal/River fix. There just aren't enough stories about them to go arond.
Duffster21 chapter 15 . 3/9/2009
awesome

i honestly don't know how a story this good could get past my "GREAT STORY' radar
Kary2156 chapter 15 . 3/9/2009
Please keep writing!
Wake-up Soon chapter 15 . 3/9/2009
UPDATE! xD Tbh, I had completely forgotten about this story until I got an email saying it had been updated! I got straight back into the story, I really do enjoy it! I know what writer's block feels like .. and I'm glad you're over it. (Y)

Anna.x.(:
kalle chapter 15 . 3/8/2009
nice! awesome update even tho u took forever... it will be an interesting fight...
Elliesmeow chapter 15 . 3/8/2009
Sorry to hear about the writer's block. Glad to have you back!

I liked the revelations about Claire and what part she played in the Battle of Serenity Valley.

Thanks for posting. Can't wait to see how Mal and Claire do against Peter and River.

-Ellie
Magic Crystal Rose chapter 14 . 2/26/2009
Great job! I hope you choose to continue the story because you have a really good and original idea. Good luck with the story. I'm eagerly awaiting an update!
elou chapter 14 . 1/7/2009
Great story. Two of my favourite shows mixed. Can we expect more chapters any time soon?
Supernatural GilmoreGirls chapter 14 . 9/20/2008
I love this story please update.
100 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »