Reviews for From the Ashes
Supernatural GilmoreGirls chapter 14 . 9/20/2008
I love this story please update.
Elliesmeow chapter 14 . 9/8/2008
I find it very interesting that Claire and Adam were lovers for a while. Kinda makes it even more creepy that he's kept her severed arm as a trophy. Can't wait to see what happens next.

Wake-up Soon chapter 14 . 9/5/2008

I'd actually forgotten about this, then I got the alert and I was like "WOW! I so remember this! IT was awesome!" Luckily, the newest chapter is just as good. (Y)
Phoenixfire979 chapter 14 . 9/5/2008
YAY, your not dead lol. Please update more!
kalle chapter 14 . 9/4/2008
why do i think claire is gonna have to choose to escape or save peter? anywho very cool... I
Kary2156 chapter 14 . 9/4/2008
Would be waiting for the next chapter!11
Kaladelia Undomiel chapter 13 . 8/25/2008
poor mal and claire... so very awkward... you shoulda put in da awkward turtle... anywho very good set up... update soon!
Phoenixfire979 chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
This story is BRILLIANT!
Winter Sapphire chapter 13 . 7/19/2008
Ohh, yay! This chapter was a really great chapter, though it did give off the feeling of a filler chapter. But that's okay, because it worked and I really did kinda want to know how Mal would react to the truth.

But, anyway, to the chapter itself I thought the conversation was brilliant. It had a nice, natural flow and it sounded exactly like what each character would say. I could clearly picture it in my mind, which is saying something since the two are from two very separate TV shows and have no chance of ever meeting each other on screen.

I really enjoyed it. :) Can't wait for the next chapter.
Phoenixfire979 chapter 13 . 7/18/2008
This story is FABULOUS! PLease update soon (ps, hury up with the paire action!)
Phoenixfire979 chapter 5 . 7/18/2008
Im REALLI liking this story! Youve done it realli well. Im also liking the Paire pairing, cus it seemed a real possibility in the show before it came out that nathan was her dad and all lol
bladefax chapter 13 . 7/16/2008
not a big fan of crossovers, but this is entertaining...keep it up.
Wake-up Soon chapter 13 . 7/15/2008

Firstly, amazing story. I was drawn initially to it because its Mal/River, and I've recently discovered Heroes, so a crossover sounded good. However, I'm only up to episode 6 of Series 1 - so its a good thing I don't mind spoilers! From where I'm up to, I love Claire/Peter. Obviously, I haven't found out they're related yet, but for the moment I enjoy the ship.

Anyway, I was actually quite upset when I realised I was up to the last chapter so far! I'm looking

forward to more, and I really enjoy your writing style.

Also, I love Mal giving relationship advice. It makes me laugh because it makes him uncomfortable.

Elliesmeow chapter 13 . 7/14/2008
Awesome. It threw me a second when I read Mal thinking about Claire and Peter "getting jiggy with it". I almost spit my

Gwenfrewi72 chapter 13 . 7/14/2008
Oh, please don't make Mal shoot River.

This is good. I can't wait to read more.
101 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »