Reviews for From the Ashes
Wanderinglunatik chapter 12 . 7/7/2008
Whew! Intense! I love how you did the crossover with Firefly and Heroes. I hadn't really thought about how well it would work until now. Excellent job! I can't wait to read more...
Kary2156 chapter 12 . 6/24/2008
LOVE THE FANFIC! Hope u write soon!
EnsignAbby chapter 12 . 6/19/2008
I really like this story. Heroes and Firefly... my two favorite things. Too bad there is no way to factor a bit of Star Trek into the story (timelines wouldn't work)
Elliesmeow chapter 12 . 6/13/2008
Very exciting, and tomorrow we go to the zoo.;P Seriously though, that chapter was fun but there was so much exposition it made my head hurt. I can only imagine how the crew felt getting this all at once.

The free cable thing made me laugh.

Kaladelia Undomiel chapter 12 . 6/13/2008
wow... i just realized to now fault of your own how much Claire and the rest of th e Heroes are mary-sues... ANYWHO... thas not a criticism... twas good and cool and filled with information-that-i-lacked... and I knew it was coming eventually... anywho... very nice story developing and all within characters... update soon!

Kalle
oldman543 chapter 11 . 6/4/2008
great, i love heroes and i love firefly. this is actually something i haven't seen done before and i enjoyed it very much. i hope you find the time to write more for this fic,

oldman543
Delusional Fishies chapter 10 . 5/25/2008
Finally he appears, and anyone could have seen that coming from a mile away.
kalle chapter 11 . 5/24/2008
oh so much fun... River captured claire on a rampage to save Peter... so essentially he was brainwashed? oh so lovely...

tis good... and keep updating!
Callum chapter 11 . 5/23/2008
To the best of my knowledge (which i'll admit is only as far as half way through the second series) peters healing ability is as much an unconcious ability as claires is, other than that a very good story that i hope is updated soon.
Elliesmeow chapter 11 . 5/20/2008
Awesome part. I loved Claire's comeback to Adam's monologuing. Dumbass should no better than that, you never tell people how they could have thwarted your evil plans and especially not when you're not going to kill them right after.

Geez. Classic bad guy mistake #6..and 13 too I think; did he not read that list? It was all over the internet, how did he miss it?;P

saturngurl123 chapter 10 . 4/17/2008
I really hope you are going to add another chapter to this soon. This fic got me hooked on Paire. I can't wait to see what will happen to Claire and Peter and River and Mal.
Gwenfrewi72 chapter 10 . 4/15/2008
Frickin' awesome!
Elliesmeow chapter 10 . 4/15/2008
And when will we see these chapters all chock full of revelations of the past? Hm?

Liked this one. I could totally see Zoe going off on Claire for not being focused and almost getting herself

Kalle chapter 10 . 4/15/2008
I KNEW IT! well I knew one of 'em would be peter... anywho very cool... and interesting... ME like... as usual... UPDATE SOON!

Kalle
misssingham chapter 9 . 4/11/2008
Really enjoyable... I love the idea of a Heroes/Firefly crossover, and you've made it work well. Hmm... well, except for the Mal/River pairing, which I am totally not keen on. I never saw any hint of that in the show myself - Mal was way too much of a father figure... Anyway, I'm ignoring that part of the story and I'm very impressed with the rest of it. The characters are all like I remember them. Keep up the good work, I can't wait for the next chapter!
100 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »