Reviews for From the Ashes
Elliesmeow chapter 4 . 11/16/2007
Awesome. I wonder if any of the crew are related, however distantly to the original heroes? Can't wait to read more!

-Ellie
anonentity chapter 4 . 11/16/2007
Yay! I love this story. It's what prompted me to watch heroes in the first place.

I liked the chapter, mostly because we get to see Claire join up with the group. I'm curious as to how dead Peter is, though, if you've advertised Peter/Claire as a main pairing. I'm also looking forward to chapters where there's less introspection and more action.

Great chapter, fun read!
Elliesmeow chapter 3 . 11/14/2007
Awesome concept to mix these two worlds. I didn't think it would but it actually works really well.

Thanks for posting. Can't wait to see how Mal reacts to Claire's part in the BOSV and getting more background on what Claire's been doing all this time without Peter. Hope you post again real soon.

-Ellie
Kalle chapter 3 . 11/3/2007
wow... me like... some similar fragments but still good and interesting... I would suggest given translation to the Chinese though. Ah the typical Cliffhanger/cut to black line... Meet _ last... I wonder Mal's reaction... Interesting River knowing something of Claire. though granted the fragmented speech of cheerleaders confuzzled me a bit but that b/c I haven't seen Heroes. ANYWHO... I like development. Update soon!

Kalle
Gwenfrewi72 chapter 2 . 10/30/2007
This is good and I'm really curious to see who Agents Alpha and Omega are. I have a feeling they're old friends of Clares.
Kalle chapter 2 . 10/23/2007
I really like the set-up... and all the references to the episodes... one of my favorite Book moments be the special hell and his hair... anywho... interesting ideas for why Mal likes River... and why not with Inara... I kinda wish I knew more about Heroes but oh well I'll live... i think...

update!

kalle
ErinM chapter 2 . 10/23/2007
from buffybot76 [her computer iz ded]:

This was an interesting chapter. I loved Mal's inner monologue about his turmoil over his feelings for River and the conversation with the Operative was so good, I could hear their voices in my head. I'm so looking forward to how this story unfolds because I can already tell it's gonna be awesome. Update soon, kay? _
Allen Pitt chapter 2 . 10/23/2007
Yep, I figured her regeneration ability would include near immortality... so by now she must have enough experience to be very dangerous in a fight... but she'll probably still look like she's 17... though River might react weirdly to her, after skimming through her memories

I'm almost afraid to ask who the 'two' are...
Buffybot76 chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
Oh my God, what can I say? A fic that crosses over two of my all time favorite shows AND includes my favorite pairings for both fandoms? What more could a girl ask for! This opening chapter is very interesting and I honestly can't wait for the next one to come. Bring on the Mal/River! _
maybewecantoo chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
A fic with two of my favorite pairings! I like the start, I'd love to see how the crossover will continue, it's very interesting.
Delusional Fishies chapter 1 . 10/18/2007