Reviews for Friday the 13th: Camp Wannaweep
TheMagicalMysteryTour-18 chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
Great story man I enjoy the horror of it very Friday the 13thish
Sir Sebastian chapter 5 . 1/13/2008
You are a horrible monster.. Nah. It's just part of the horror cliche: the black guy usually gets it first.

Anyway, good, gory chapter akin to the original movies.
Ace Ian Combat chapter 5 . 11/10/2007
What is Wade exactly then? People always forget him when debating ethnicity and race on K.P.
Magic713 chapter 5 . 11/7/2007
Wow! This really does sound like the average Friday the 13th movie. Keep up the good work.
SDZero chapter 5 . 11/6/2007
Wow, thanks for the honesty. It's weird being borderline racist as a Hispanic (though we're pretty racist, i should know living 20 years with them). But I thought I was being more sexist than racist so far...hmm...
DX SOLDIER chapter 5 . 11/6/2007
To answer your question honestly, this might be borderline racism. I be very careful in the next few chapters. It's only my opinion.
SDZero chapter 4 . 11/2/2007
Ah, for real? I thought I caught all those typos. Man, I really suck at being a proof reader. We need a proof reader for the proof reader.
Sir Sebastian chapter 4 . 11/2/2007
Hmm.. seems like the rules they talked about in 'Scream' are fairly accurate: sex is a big no-no.

Good chapter, though I think you could benefit from having a proof reader. (it's threw, not thru)
DX SOLDIER chapter 3 . 10/28/2007
Holy shit! Man, that surely sent chills down my spine. I can now see the horror in this story.
Sir Sebastian chapter 3 . 10/28/2007
Seems like a good horror story, with good writing from the both of you. Though I think SDZ is better at descriptive writing; the death scene was delightfully gory.
DX SOLDIER chapter 2 . 10/23/2007
Oh man, it's very suspenseful. A couple of sentences were kind of confusing to me. The beginning of the very last sentence of the chapter doesn't really make sense to me. Typo maybe? I don't know, it doesn't seem right. Also, I think that there should be a period or exclamation point between lake and B-Bubbles. In that same sentence, Gill should be Gill's. Nice chapter, but be careful about grammar and punctuation.
DX SOLDIER chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
Hm. Interesting. Very approperiate considering Halloween is only two weeks away. This outta be fun.