Reviews for Favorite Toys
Nomby chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
That was hellfire hot. That was just way too hot. I could not believe what I was reading.

The twins are such a tease! Making Tamaki get so impatient like that was so wrong... Yet SO right... I'm gonna have feels for days.

This was so nosebleedworthy. I loved every single part of it.
Hylianshadow86 chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
Holy freaking god! *nosebleeds* this has got to be one the hottest stories I've ever read! I love twincest but add Tamaki and I just melted. Ugh I'm all fanboy over this now. Yes...just yes!
Jenavive RoseThorne Gemstone chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
I loved this! Now I have to find a story with this in reverse, with them being TAMAKI's toys :D

It's also Honey, not Hunny
PyschopathicXangel chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
Wow tht was a good oneshot. I liked it
dancing.-.bunnies4253 chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
"Looks like we have another fan of brotherly love, Kaoru." That's priceless! X'D
Death glare chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
... . . . . . . . . . Okay I'm back oh my f**king god! That was the most amazing this I have ever read god damn!
WindyCanyon chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
I should not eat and read smut at the same time... ._.
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
I love this. Really hot.
Prussia's-Bitch chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Holy frickidy frick, frick, frick. I'm just gonna casually favourite this so I can read it over and over aga- I mean what? w
ericaababyy chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Wow. That was hawwwwt! :D
Danny Phantom Phanatic chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Hot! That is one of the sexiest stories i've ever read!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
hot
NewDawn13 chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Dear baby Jesus that was one of THE sexiest, most AROUSING stories I have ever read in my fucking life! That was soooooooooooo HOT! HOLY FUCK I'm rethinking about it and I can't get over it! You are a master of fucking sex! God I love this! I have just gotten into Tamaki and the twins (mostly TamakixKaoru, actually) annnndd I love this! Gotta go now, but again SEXY HOT!
HappyBlushCalayapie chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Yay! What an awesome story! :D
Hikaru x kaoru 4ever chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Kyaaa! I luv threesomes! Especially with hikaru&kaoru!:)