Reviews for A Spot of Drabble Rousing
trecebo chapter 8 . 10/22/2007
Ha ha ha! Love the story-telling aspect of this. Loved the interruptions and side-remarks. I could almost hear the guy telling it.
trecebo chapter 7 . 10/22/2007
And a poker-reader to boot! A plan, coming together!
trecebo chapter 6 . 10/22/2007
Sounds good, a nice Irish boy. Would explain the charm.
trecebo chapter 5 . 10/22/2007
Gotta hate that letter cliche if your actual name is John. Sucks!
trecebo chapter 4 . 10/22/2007
Father's smile, mother's eyes. Johnny-boy is shaping up nicely.
trecebo chapter 3 . 10/22/2007
Funny, I never did that crossover. But I'd like to see a good one done!
trecebo chapter 2 . 10/22/2007
Ah, the first soldier POV. Nicely done.
trecebo chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
Ah, an homage to ze gret 'Annibal Smeeth... Manifique!
Marcey chapter 4 . 10/21/2007
Hi,

I'm just starting to make my way through these...Great Stuff! I also enjoyed scenes from a balcony. Hannibal's my favorite! Unlucky for me though, not as many hannibal stories out there...say compared to face stories. Anyway, can't wait to sift through these. Keep writing!

Marcey

P.S.

Do you have any other ateam stories out there? maybe over at the ATSB?
Reinbeauchaser chapter 26 . 10/19/2007
Well, it seems you've decided to give it a rest for tonight! :0) So far, you're doing a great job with this.

I took a look at your profile page and noted that you're planning a party when you upload your fiftieth. Seems you only have one more to go. So I offer you a prenultimate toss of confetti in congratulations!

Anyway, I have you on alert, so I'll be waiting for your next update.

Reinbeauchaser chapter 21 . 10/19/2007
That is one very sweet scene. Loved this chapter a lot! Shows a soft side to ol' Hannible.

Reinbeauchaser chapter 17 . 10/18/2007
Why me, indeed!

Nice job.

Reinbeauchaser chapter 16 . 10/18/2007
I thought you said in Chapter 6 that Hannible came from Anaconda, Montana? Butte is southeast from there by about 24 miles. My dad's from Butte. A very strange little town, not at all pretty - at least when I was there last, which was - oh - 43 years ago. A lot could have changed.

Anyway, this was great! Loved the 'life lesson', too. One man CAN make a difference.

Reinbeauchaser chapter 15 . 10/18/2007
Nice introspection and visuals! Ribbons of gold and rose...the nightmare fades back at last into whatever dark corner such things come from.

Wonderful!

Reinbeauchaser chapter 14 . 10/18/2007
Okay, the Jazz is definitely a Hannible word. Nice to get that straightened out.

Well, seems our fearless leader leads a pack of less than fearless, until push comes to shove.

I love the tight writing, it says much without a lot of words. Then again, to do otherwise would defeat your drabble-ing. :0)

52 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »