Reviews for A Spot of Drabble Rousing
Reinbeauchaser chapter 13 . 10/18/2007
What. Is. Jazz? I'm thinking it might be a Hannible Smith word, something he says given certain circumstances.

Anyway, short but to the point. Nice job!

Reinbeauchaser chapter 12 . 10/18/2007
Oh, just so wonderful, this chapter really explained so much.

You know, this is the fastest twelve chapters I've ever read. LOL

Onward and forward - 14 more to go!

Reinbeauchaser chapter 10 . 10/18/2007
Love the joke. Heard it before, but it takes on a whole new meaning with Hannible and Murdock's circumstances.

Have I told you yet that you're doing a stand up job with this?

Yeah, I did, but I just wanted to re-emphasize it. :0)

Great job!

Reinbeauchaser chapter 9 . 10/18/2007
Once again, genius!

A snippet here, a snippet there of Hannible's life. You do the man justice!

Reinbeauchaser chapter 8 . 10/18/2007
Oh, this is a very nice way of telling a story. Great job with that. I love the take, too, and the 'voice' so equals my sentiments about how well the A-Team worked. :0)

Nice work!

Reinbeauchaser chapter 7 . 10/18/2007
A-Team was one of those shows that we watched as a family. My son had the toys to prove it. It was the bantering and the comradere' (sp?) amongst a well-oiled team that drew us in. Considering the briefness (sp?) of your 'chapters', I thought I'd give it a go and immerse myself in this world of Hannible Smith all over again.

Considering your caliber of writing, I am not disappointed in the short yet concise brilliance of this piece - or 26 pieces, if I were to split hairs.

Wonderful job!

I should note, however, that court-martialled is spelled court-marshalled - unless of course, you were aiming for a bit of fun on the word.

Anyway, love this so far!

Verity Kindle chapter 15 . 10/18/2007
Hey, this is really good. I've only seen an an episode or two of the show, but I got a good idea of the character from reading this! Thanks
52 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4