Reviews for Tree Hill
1Dgirl09 chapter 32 . 7/24/2012
That was an amazing story! I liked how you kept it sweet and innocent but left a bit of sexual tension. I hope there's a sequel!
aellen95 chapter 32 . 6/28/2012
I have absolutely love your story. It is really well written and has a nice touch. :)
CaseyJr chapter 32 . 2/19/2011
I love your story. It is great that Brooke is a bit younger and so sweet how they started dating. Lucas is really nice to her and the best boyfriend. Her accident was really scary and I am glad that she only broke her wrist. But I am shocked that this is the last chapter. I did not realize that you did not finish the story. Nevertheless I enjoyed reading it a lot and I hope you are going to write many more like this. You portrayed Brooke so sweet and innocent!
Julchen1515 chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
I like it
OfcourseItsBrucas chapter 8 . 12/24/2009
thatwas beautiful chaptwerr.

omgosh lmao
brucas82forever chapter 32 . 9/19/2009
i love this story 3 ive re-read it like 4385 times now...you really should make a sequel to this!
brucas87 chapter 32 . 11/28/2008
Was reading completed fanfics and this one was in here. Please tell me this isn't it, that its not all over cause because would just suck big time. Please say it isnt so cause we need a proper ending. Please update soon if it is not complete and is just here cause you haven't updated for a really long time.

Like I said update soon I would really appreciate it as i'm sure a lot of others would too.
LighterThanEr chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
Okay, so I have read and loved this story and I know that I didn't review and that sucks, but I kind of found someone who's stealing your story...

I read it and I knew they were kind of similar but in chapter five of the other story, the bonus question was the 'top five favorite movies' and I knew that was just too eerie to be a coincidence...

It's in the Camp Rock category and it's called 'That's What I Go To School For'

Here's the link:

/s/4491672/1/Thats_What_I_Go_To_School_For

Sorry if I'm sounding all tattletale-ish, I just really think that they're copying your story and don't expect anyone to realize it since they're in different categories...
Brucasgirl42 chapter 32 . 7/6/2008
This is a great story and I was so excited to see an update. If you do a sequal please let me know.
B.Nguyen chapter 32 . 6/27/2008
I read all 32 chapters && now I'm finally caught up!

I love the story so far. The two couples are too cute (:

Hope you update soon.

-Brooke
othloverrrr chapter 32 . 6/26/2008
this was one amazing update ! (:

Brooke and Lucas are so cute together
ga-4-ever chapter 32 . 6/26/2008
HI,

that was so cute what Lucas did;) he's just an amazing boyfriend;)

update soon
princetongirl chapter 32 . 6/26/2008
LOVED IT UPDATE SOON
BRUCAS EQUALS LOVE chapter 32 . 6/25/2008
oh my gosh...yea you updated! i love the brucas...i mean they are so adorable! i seriously cant get over it! : D

also brooke's dad having a heart attack! woah! i love how lucas was staying calm and taking care of both brooke and brooke's mom. i love him!

great chapter! i cant wait for the next one so please update soon!
CheerandBrood323 chapter 32 . 6/25/2008
FINALLY an update. great chapter. i loved the whole gossip thing at school. my high school is so like that. everyone knows what happen before the people that it happens to!

xo Cass