Reviews for To See You
Blabla chapter 3 . 6/17/2014
Gods, I almost died of laughing when I read the part with Vergil being gay... personally I see him more like a twisted guy who doesn't mind who he fucks, he just does it and that's all, but that is just my opinion... Anyway, amazing story, funny yet touching! Keep it up!
Guest chapter 6 . 3/16/2013
Wow that story was AWESOME! Vergil and Dante were completely in character and the yaoi was light which made the story more romantic. i look forward to reading more of your work! Flows really well btw.
Libriss chapter 6 . 2/27/2013
je suis allée expres sur les fanfic anglaise de dmc pasqu'il n'y en a pas assez en francais, j'ai bien fait! contente d'avoir pu lire ton histoire ! :)

Thank you for your story, i really enjoyed it !
a Chinese reader chapter 6 . 2/8/2013
its really the best article Ive been read during these years,what I can say is nothing but YOUR WORK IS OUTSTANDING!
Guest chapter 3 . 1/15/2013
Dang. I really liked this story so far but I'm afraid I'm going to have to stop. You see, I can't stand it when people twist the personalities of female characters and make them into evil harpies of some kind. So sorry, but you lost me with the Trish bashing.
Via Myrene chapter 6 . 12/10/2012
aww i like this 3
ZenyZootSuit chapter 6 . 9/22/2012
A-MA-ZING! That is THE ABSOLUTE BEST V/D story I have ever read! Great job!
AkurnaSkulblaka signed out chapter 6 . 12/19/2011
Wow this was so good! I just LOVED the ending, I can never get any good endings on my fics. They always leave something to be desired. Never any closure. But yours? Wow! I really liked it, the whole fic in fact. Lol very good write for you and read for me. :D
KyuubiMistress chapter 6 . 8/26/2011
Aw ur story is so heart wrecking and filled with love and compassion and understanding with the exception of some rally funny moments. I always found it odd though that in most stories I read Vergil was portrayed and a homosexual but in ur case u hit the nail on the head and I most defiantly enjoy reading the next follow up keep writin! :D
akylepassion chapter 6 . 6/25/2011
Sweet. I really liked your story, I just wish the sex scene was a little longer, but oh well. Great work though.
akylepassion chapter 5 . 6/25/2011
*gasp* I can't wait to read the next part to see what'll happen with Dante and Trish.
akylepassion chapter 4 . 6/25/2011
So good, I love your story, and I love Lady's personality. You portray her so well. The boys are very sexy. Thanks for a great story.
akylepassion chapter 3 . 6/25/2011
I love this story, and that line, "I suppose. That and the kiss." Classic!
Ivory Tears chapter 6 . 4/4/2011
I thought I had reviewed this, but alas I had not. Now I feel like a dunce for reviewing the sequel first. -_-

Anywho, this is one of my all time favorite Dante/Vergil centric fics ever. Vergil is my favorite and you wrote his personality so well! :) Trish made an awesome bad guy; I was so stoked to how Vergil and Dante ended her. Jackpot! Ah, anywho, I really enjoyed this. You, madam, rock! :)
L.E.N.E.X chapter 6 . 2/14/2011
GREAT STORY!

I totally didn't get that Trish was the bad guy until Vergil said something... But damn, still loved it! Great great story! And the progression seemed right and real!

Great Job!