Reviews for Can I Keep You?
ILOVEMARKAXEL chapter 1 . 3/13
that so cute, i love this pairing
Miss Evil Muffins chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Very nice!
Marumi801 chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Ow they are so cute! w I really like your writing style and also the relation between Kacchan and Mitsuru which wasn't represented at all in the movie (although I didn't read the manga)
I'm suprised that's there isn't more fanfic WataruxMitsuru because it was so obvious in the movie XD
But anyway, thank you for the fanfiction! Hope the will be a continuation one day :3
Sirius-Black-is-not-dead chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Awwwwwwwwww! I loved Brave Story (the book, the game, and the movie) and it is a treat to see it have good fanfiction on it. :)
Mystic Mage-chan chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
I've never actually seen the anime or read the manga, but I've read the book.

Wataru's last name is Mitani, and Katchan's real name is Katsumi. (the backstory is in the book).

The fanfiction was very cute.

please keep writing!
SilverStream101 chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
I loved this. It was well written and nicely paced. When I read the ending of the novel, I was left feeling really sad, and this has quenched that feeling! Though I'm not much of a fan of this pairing, it was really sweet.

Thank you for quite the enjoyable read!
Tears Parallel chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
Yes! A Wataru/Mitsuru fanfic! (I recently got obsessed with the original Brave Story characters after wondering who they were in the latest BS: New Traveler game.)

The pace was relaxing, sweet, and it just brightened my heart as I read it. (Especially about Wataru wanting to play Mitsuru's laugh over and over.) The way Wataru also "became friends" with Mitsuru for the second time was somewhat believable, especially if you imagine Wataru dragging... er, pleading for him to come to his house instead of asking him. It also helps if you believe that he still remembers the bond even though he doesn't have his memories. :)

Hmm, could I ask you to make another fanfiction for Brave Story? It's so hard to find any Brave Story fanfiction at all. :(
friolera chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
its really Mitani, i dont know whats wrong with the websites you go to lol i hav the book anyway

nice story i really like o
Rubedo Jr chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Not a whole lot of Brave Story love out here, so something like this is a very good thing. It was very tastefully done, and I almost want to see what happens a little further down the road between the two, but I'm content with the ending as it stands. Well done.
khaleesiii chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
I loved this story! So cute! :D

I love this pairing so much :)

and, Wataru's last name, IS Mitani. I would know. ahaha.

I read the novel... currently reading it anyways (:

I do not recall Kacchan's name however... oh well. ahaha.

Keep up the good work! :D
auburn-flare chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
WIN! WIN! WIN!

Aha! I just watched the movie just an hour ago and I'm already into this couple. Wow, something's definately wrong with me.

Anyway, I read your story and I loved it. It was simple and it really went well with the storyline. Your knowledge of Japanese really did help you to write your story. I'm just glad you actually had prior knowledge about the language instead of just writing random crap. LOL.

So, yeah. That's about it from me. Keep up the good work! :D
illustraitor chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
omigosh that is so beautiful. i love the way u wrote this. its so nice to read and it has this nostalgic beautiful feeling to it. i loved how u portrayed the both of them!
tearsfalldownmycheeks chapter 1 . 11/11/2007