Reviews for Capture the Sun
MysticStoryteller chapter 4 . 5/21/2008
Argh...Bad Cynthia! *smacks her lightly on the head* That was stupid. Poor Alice. I hope she doesn't get sent to the assylm yet.

Good job!
MysticStoryteller chapter 3 . 5/14/2008
hm. Interesting. Keep up the good work!
MysticStoryteller chapter 2 . 5/13/2008
Good chapter. I can't wait till she meets Jasper! Kep up the lovely work.
MysticStoryteller chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
I really like this so far. You're a very good writer. Although, Alice was born in 1901, I doubt they would have radios, or even cement side-walks back then. This is something you might want to consider changing, because it is a bit distracting. For me at least.

But I really like where this story is going. It looks great. _
Hidingsorealpeoplecantfindouta chapter 6 . 11/5/2007
Great job! update again Soon!
A Silent Symphony chapter 5 . 10/28/2007
Another brilliant installment... You are really too good. You should write a book or something. when you finish your book, please be sure to let me know!

Hidingsorealpeoplecantfindouta chapter 5 . 10/28/2007
what a cute story...good job!
IDKayla chapter 5 . 10/27/2007
I can feel it now, the building sequence. And, as you said before, the asylum is coming...yay. Good chapter, looking forward to next one, as usual.
IDKayla chapter 4 . 10/23/2007
Another grand chapter from the marvelous Static Reflection! Very nice, the tension definitely builds at the end. Good chapter.
A Silent Symphony chapter 4 . 10/23/2007
AHH! What happens? Very very good story! Keep writing!
Hidingsorealpeoplecantfindouta chapter 4 . 10/23/2007
Beautiful chapter...well done!...turn her into a vampire soon!
vine chapter 3 . 10/22/2007
I really think that your writing style fits Mary perfectly. I dont know why, but it does. :)
IDKayla chapter 3 . 10/21/2007
Another brilliant chapter! I loved it, it was very good, as expected. Can't wait for the next one!
Hidingsorealpeoplecantfindouta chapter 3 . 10/21/2007
I like your story...its different then alot of Alice stories...Great Job!
vine chapter 2 . 10/21/2007
Aw, poor Alice... Or Mary, I guess, for now.

Its okay, Mary! Your Prince Charming is coming! Yay for Jasper!