Reviews for Home Is Where You Hang Yourself
Scrambled-Dry chapter 20 . 9/4/2012
I just read this from start to finish in one sitting and my heart is still pounding. I cannot find the words to fully describe this adventure. And that's exactly what it was. I can't believe this has only 38 reviews and six favorites so far because it deserves hundreds of both. This will forever be in my favorites. You are a truly talented writer and I wish you the best of luck.

TGR
santeria chapter 20 . 3/24/2010
Creepy but intriguing, just like Scarecrow. I really like how you went into the history of each of Crane's henchmen. Great job!
Httw chapter 20 . 9/6/2008
I like that quote, the "home" one. Very interesting. I really enjoyed this story, but I think his 'other' could've been mentioned more often, or, in the 'fray,' so to speak.
Httw chapter 14 . 9/6/2008
Wow. A truly devious way to get to someone!
Httw chapter 11 . 9/6/2008
Mm, this is getting exciting.
Httw chapter 7 . 9/6/2008
'He' reminds me of Voldemort... heh?
Httw chapter 5 . 9/6/2008
That last line made me freeze for a second. It was very satisfying, nice job!
highland girl 1592 chapter 14 . 8/24/2008
This reminds me of an X-Files was still searching for his sister and he had been told some rather unsavory things about his father,so Mulder goes to his mother to find out the truth and she tells him that the men that Mulder's father was mixed up with wanted to take one of the children,as insurance for his father's 's father had asked his wife which one was her favorite,her son or her she refused to make the choice,so her husband said to take his daughter.'Unfortunately'for the men concerned,it made Mulder determined to find his little sister,and along the way(as you know)he uncovered many strange things and cover-ups about the government did find out eventually that his sister had been murdered by a pedophile at and Scully found the killer's secret graveyard.I can't believe that Harley would be a party to a child's may a little insane but she's still sweet and guys would've left her back at the hideout if they were planning on killing a child,they wouldn't want her is Anthony's mother going to live with herself now? I don't think that the only reason she chose her son was because she liked her daughter best,but because Barbara was her first still...
highland girl 1592 chapter 13 . 8/24/2008
Batman has his hands it won't be for the last time either.
highland girl 1592 chapter 12 . 8/24/2008
Funny how the Scarecrow wants Harley but Jonathan doesn' does the Scarecrow want her for anyway?Poor Harley.:(
highland girl 1592 chapter 11 . 8/24/2008
The pack is Rachel too.:(
highland girl 1592 chapter 10 . 8/24/2008
was/is horrible!:(
highland girl 1592 chapter 9 . 8/24/2008
Why aren't they monitering Jonathan? :(
highland girl 1592 chapter 8 . 8/24/2008
Poor parents most likely rejected him because of his hasn't yet found out why Jervis Jervis is to be Jonathan's first in his Murder of Harley is too trusting.
highland girl 1592 chapter 7 . 8/24/2008
The Scarecrow is back!I wish the chapters were longer though.