Reviews for Choosing Your Life
Guest chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
this Is perfect, and so Gus!
those two are really close, I don't think Gus would ever really leave- plus, no matter how he denies it, he totally loves it.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
Gus would do this. definitely.
You're spot on.
imawesome519 chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
so yeah this is like five yrs later and ur probs like wtf why am i getting reviews on this story but i just wanted to let you know that this was seriously like the best stpry ive ever read
firedrakegirl chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
Wow! I love it! And Gus would probably choose Psych, despite his regular complaints.
Saffygirl chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
Yay! Another cool Psych fic!
AnotherChaoticPenName chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
Another excellent one-shot! I love getting inside Gus's head a bit (I didn't find him to be too out of character. A little maybe, but he's under tons of stress and it's completely understandable!)

I liked Shawn's reaction, too. That he tells Gus to keep his other job even though we all know he'd far rather have Gus stay and work with him.

(Just a side note: I'd love to see an alternate version where Gus (at least temporarily) chooses his other job. How does it affect Shawn and their friendship? Not that you have to write it, but just thought I'd throw it out there :D )
medicgirl chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
Awesome as always! There aren't many stories that focus so much on Gus and what goes on in his head. Well done!
Colonel Mustard 8 chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
I really liked this one. I'm always a fan of a good Shawn/Gus friendship fic. I really like how Shawn told Gus to keep his pharm rep job. It was very responsable, yet somehow Shawn-like. Gus really wasn't especially OOC; he gets mad at Shawn a lot, but I'd imagine that Canon Gus would make the same decision if he had to. And besides, if all the characters were completely in character all the time, it would take the fun out of fan fic writing. There would be no angsty Shawn, and I love angsty Shawn fics!

Anyway, great fic! I hope to see more from you soon (especially End of the Rope. I'm having a craving for it like I sometimes get for Mexican food).
ACCOUNT HAS BEEN TERMINATED chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
As you said, a little OOC on Gus' part, but I really liked it! It was really cool!