Reviews for Metamorphosis
Desbuscus chapter 5 . 12/10/2013
Finish the story.
Sirena32 chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
i saw that movie too. the 'Boo you whore' part was funny. i totally get it.
Whitlock.Mason.McCarty.Cullen chapter 5 . 2/17/2010
that is GREAT! hahaha! that last part was hilarious! really cute! i can't BELIEVE she agreed to DATE his BROTHER! she is CRAZY! LMAO! haha, lol! wonderful job! :)
linda chapter 5 . 12/22/2008
i'm proud of myself, i finally read it. it's really good. we really need to start updating these...
thefickfacker chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
I didn't really get this part.

“Hi, Bella,” Eric said to me. Wow, I didn’t even notice him come in the classroom.

“Hi, Eric.”

“How are you?”

“Fine. How about you?” He really can’t just take the hint, can he?

He only said hi, how are you... so i guess bella must really be vain if she thought that meant "do you want to go out with me?" cause seriously, that made no sense lol. theres a lot of errors you need to fix. like, this is high school, you cant just never listen in class and make A's in all of them. shes not real when you put her in that kind of light, so please stop trying to make her the perfect human being. give her some flaws dammit, with sprinkles. And if you havent found out already after twilight new moon eclipse breaking dawn and seeing the twilight movie, then ill tell you that Mike is not like that in any kind, shape, form or way. so stop making him the facking bad guy, it's over-played, and yeah like you said already about something else in your story it's cliche. be a bit more real with this. it's not even 1970!
annie smith chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
hey i love this story!:) I think u should add more!:P thanx!
anon chapter 2 . 10/29/2008
pretty good update!
Humor Me'- my Edward Cullen chapter 5 . 9/24/2008
You will never be able to be with your one true love?

'Humor me my Edward Cullen/Purplenite/Mizuki confused

Remember, you promised

oh, and the cheering up part,

YOU ARE AWESOME. Twist cliche plot to twilight fanfic WHO D
rnnnggrl4 chapter 5 . 9/15/2008
Haha this story is so funny please update soon
ichi bankai XD chapter 5 . 8/19/2008
Update soon!
anon chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
what the?
eclipsed heart chapter 5 . 3/20/2008
omg, please tell me that eventually Alice and Jasper will end up together, and Bella and Edward, too! update soon!

~eclipsed heart~
eclipsed heart chapter 2 . 3/19/2008
omg, is this going to be a BellaxJasper fic? oh, and, just a suggestion: try not to put ANs in the middle of the chapter. it can get really annoying sometimes. good job, though!

~eclipsed heart~
MidnyghtVampyrezz chapter 5 . 3/1/2008
oh i love this so please hurry and update soon!
Obsession No Es Amor chapter 5 . 2/24/2008