Reviews for Gentle Flames
KiraMust - eye chapter 3 . 6/29/2008
Why did burn cuss btw, ol i didnt know characters on get ed curse? Awesome!
Skandragon Blackheart chapter 3 . 11/2/2007
Dun dun dun! Can't wait for more!
Skandragon Blackheart chapter 2 . 11/2/2007
Wow! I would update the rating to a "T" though, just in case.
Skandragon Blackheart chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
Love the story, can't wait for more!
Lolita Toxica chapter 3 . 10/28/2007
Wow, NOW this got interesting. And Fizz's specialty was sight and hearing. One down, I suppose.

You did Rose/Jenny very well. I think I get her now.

You did very well for the POV. Very emotional too. Keep it up!

You're a fast updater. That's what I like. Update Soon!
Lolita Toxica chapter 2 . 10/28/2007
Wow, now you got me interested! Because of language (which honestly got me reading more), you should raise this to "T".

You're getting the hang of this. This is way better than the first chapter and now there's division between events which makes it more easily to read. You're also bringing emotions to play, which I applaud.

The only thing I ask is why place a new courier (not currier) group (this isn't the problem; how many courier groups are in Progress City alone? But honestly, Burn knows the city like the back of his hand; he's never lost his way to anywhere in the whole series) and then Rose asks how was the Dojo since she left. It's like making another plot when an interesting and dramatic one is at play. But nevertheless, if this improves the first plot, I'm down with it.

Y'know that I always check to see if this story is updated. And when I left outta town for a few days, I was hysterically waiting to get back home to see if this was updated. I think I squeeled. Heh, fangirling this shipping has never gotten me like this!

Update Soon!
Lolita Toxica chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
It looks like you rush the story and turned it to a short story... well, the first chapter anyway. Look, don't rush it, give it some emotions (y'know, Fizz might die from Meningitis and Burn is very worried, he's gotta have a new mentality over Fizz by now), more descriptions and a division over events (Fanfiction offers a ruler to divide a scene from another so that the readers aren't confused on what was happening then and now).

Your title just made me come rushing in to read, so thumbs up for the title and a beautiful one at that. Overall, this story sounds great, but it needs more writing, emotions descriptions to give a great title and even greater story behind it, 'kay?

Update Soon!

PS: You did a great job in the symptoms. You did your research, didn't you?
Awalkert chapter 1 . 10/20/2007