Reviews for Betrayal
Gertie2 chapter 30 . 11/18/2014
I can't believe this, go ahead make Alex the whipping post as usual even on the show, i'm not even going to bother reading further.
Gertie2 chapter 29 . 11/18/2014
Thank goodness Alex left. Eames has to have more backbone than what has been written so far.
Gertie2 chapter 28 . 11/18/2014
So ok why doesn't Eames ask Bobby if he loves Carolyn more than her and if he would go back to her if she wanted him? Seems like a logical question. Bobby tells mike he still loves her, beyond degrading to Alex, her practically begging Bobby to choose her.
Gertie2 chapter 27 . 11/18/2014
Why does Alex always come in second? Bobby would stay with Carolyn if she had wanted him too and would still. Sickening.
mrsking1976 chapter 31 . 8/11/2014
OK this is a good story with a twist from the first chapters but to read this far and get a tbc. That's just not nice please continue I want more.
Lulu-Ptit-Lu chapter 31 . 5/13/2014
AAAARRRRGGGHHHHHH I love this story so much I need to know what's next ! Seriously it's one of the best written story I've read and I can't live without the end of it !
spacekitten2700 chapter 31 . 2/6/2012
more please
Abby and Liv Snigglebottom chapter 31 . 11/27/2011
Okay, you probably don't read these reviews anymore, but PLEASE update this story & all of it's awesome sauceness!
bobbysgirl1 chapter 31 . 11/19/2010
more pls
bookworm45 chapter 31 . 11/8/2008
I know I'm late in reviewing 30 and 31, but you're doing a great job. I'm glad to see Bobby out of the hospital. I sure hope he's got a good insurance plan, otherwise his medical bills will kill him.

Baby! I hope we see someone *coughmikecough* as the Daddy soon.

I love that Alex is "allowed" to have her baby now. I hope that goes well for them.
Blue Wolf2 chapter 3 . 7/13/2008
So I wasn't going to review till I got caught up...but I have to say this.

MICHELLE! WTF?

Off to the next chapter!
RuthieMae chapter 31 . 7/8/2008
Well, well little sex scene in car in the hospital parking lot that was pretty interesting stuff. I enjoyed this chapter it was defintely fun to read. Please don't tell me that Alex and Bobby are going to have to go get help to make their baby. I just really can't see Bobby needing much help to give Alex her baby. I glad we finally got to see the arrival of baby Barek and hope she does turn out to be Logan's little girl. I really enjoyed reading this story and I'm looking forward to see where you take this story in the later chapter. Update again soon!
chlark4 chapter 31 . 7/8/2008
Aww, I don't mind them trying but they are both so sad not being able to get pregnant. Nice seeing little Kiska being born again, I think. I am looking forward to the surprise next chapter. Wonder what it is. Hm. I have a few ideas. Post more soon.
hockeymom chapter 31 . 7/8/2008
Yeah the baby's here! Great chapter. You did a real good job! Update soon!
LosingTrack chapter 31 . 7/7/2008
Loved the chapter! Update soon!