Reviews for Dragon Master
MalachiteFlames chapter 11 . 2/20/2009
I enjoyed reading this fic very much! This was a grand way to end it. I liked how you made Clair the enemy instead of TR. Nice job!
MalachiteFlames chapter 8 . 2/19/2009
Nice, I am enjoying the character development! I like the way you portray Bruce and Lane's relationship. It was unexpected, but a welcome change. I also like how Aurora and her rival's relationship changed, slowly but surely.

"She looked back at the boy, who seemed to have finished what he was doing and was ambling over to the fence to collect a towel and a water bottle and a towel that were lying there."

"and a towel" needs to be removed.

Nice job!
MalachiteFlames chapter 5 . 2/19/2009
I really enjoied this chapter. I could once again find myself immersed within the plot. My respect for Lain grew in leaps and bounds in this chapter. I am slowly warming up to her!

"She trailed off into sniffling, and Aurora, feeling awkward, put her hand on he friend's shoulder, gently rubbing her back until she collected herself."

"He"should be her.

Nice job!
MalachiteFlames chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
Nice story so far! I like the way you portray the two girls; I hope to warm up to Lane as the story progresses. I was never one to like Spearow either, but I don't mind him. I like how you gave him a little backgrownd, that's one of the reasons that I am fond of him, now.

"She thrashed around, trying desperately to free itself from its branches."

"itself" should be herself.

""Spear, spear," Scar urged. He nipped the Slowpoke on the tail. The 'mon thought about it for a while, then s-l-o-w-l-y got up and began to walk. Scar sighed and began trying to catch up with Aurora."

I believe this is acceptable, but I would write it, "Scar sighed and began to try." That's just me, though; I believe it'd look better. Nice job so far.
FlorisherOfPens chapter 11 . 2/13/2009
This was an awesome fic. I haven't seen many good OT ones, and this one was recommended to me by quite a few people. Despite the fact it carried many things that would, in most fics, be cliches, you managed to pull them off awesomely and belivabley (yes, I know that isn't a word). I mean, I know I'm reading a good OT fic when the character gets an Eevee and I don't even groan. xD And the characters were believable and consistant, which made me also happy. And the last battle, I'm glad that the Articuno wasn't, like, totally invincible or anything. Because I was expecting it to be, and when it wasn't, I'm like, phew.

So, yes. You get two thumbs up from me. It would be more, if it wasn't for lack of thumbs.
WyldClaw chapter 5 . 6/2/2008
Cool! Laine and Aurora's eevees are now an Espeon and Umbreon named Sunset and Moondancer. I felt Aurora's anger when she had that argument with Laine.

I loved Laine's story about her childhood. it was full of great descriptions
Luna Nightraven chapter 11 . 5/13/2008
It is difficult to find decent OT fanfics, but you definitely have one here! I just reread this for the third time, and I still adore it. The story follows such an intricate yet easily understandable plot. It contains many elements that some people would say have become cliche - a main character with oddly-colored hair, a lead Pokemon who stays outside his Pokemon, the main character gets an Eevee, meeting and receiving aid from a legendary Pokemon - yet you present these ideas in such a way that they seem fresh and new and completely enjoyable. Well done on writing a wonderful Pokemon fanfic!
WyldClaw chapter 3 . 3/21/2008
Wow! That was interesting about the Skarmory. Aurora got the Skarmory and the flash HM and Ember got his Zepher badge. That is interestering about Giovanni. is the dragonite that was spying on Aurora Clair's?
Puck of Cleyra chapter 11 . 6/8/2007
great Story! I loved every part of it and I know this is really late since this story is 4 years old but I loved it and I could see myself being there the whole time. Once again great Job and I hope to read more from you soon!
roxiepluto chapter 11 . 5/18/2007
all i can say is amazing
Spontaneite chapter 11 . 3/22/2007
I praise you on the brilliant quality of this story. You've used good vocabulary and few or no spelling mistakes, as well as a correct use of punctuation...(More than I can say for myself) This story is quite unique. It wouldn't win a prize for complete originality, but the plot and everything else raise the rank of this story practically to the point where it could be published. I'm not sure what caught my eye with this story, but something did and I've had a good time reading it, the abnormally long chapters add to my list of good things about this story. (I rarely give long reviews, this story deserved it)

I know the spark of content that a fanfiction author gets from a good review, and I hope you got that spark from mine!

Oceanwind.
Klaelman chapter 11 . 2/11/2007
Awesome. Really. Well-written, well thought out, and everything. The only thing I find at issue is the length-this all happened in a matter of weeks? Meh. It works out well all the same.

I think I'm gonna take a look at some of your other stuff now.
Catching Rain chapter 11 . 2/6/2007
Wow, that was an awesome story! Cute, well detailed, impeccable storyline, and still a nice and clean one for the younger kids. Now, I can't wait to read the sequel!
SwiftShadow chapter 11 . 6/17/2006
Great story! I'm now off to read the sequel!
Yami Vizzini chapter 11 . 9/27/2005
With a varied cast of characters and tons of epic battles, this may be your best (and longest) opus yet! I admit that I thought it was going to end up the other way around (that Clair would rebel against Giovanni, not that he would ditch her) and was thrown by Gio's camarderie with Lance- not too much, as I like the guy and tend to focus on him in my slowly developing works, but he's not *that* much of a good guy! Anyway, I'm looking forward to reading the sequels (?) you've posted.
112 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »