Reviews for Dragon Master
Setg'-in chapter 11 . 6/18/2005
OMG...that was...AWSOME! and that roadblock really suits the snorelax...and ember is so cool and so is aroura...you know you should have made them kiss at the end that would be so sweet...but im confused, so is geovonie a good person or bad because that last bit is confusing...well see yha
InsaneShadowFan chapter 11 . 4/19/2005
wow...that was beautiful. You are truly a writing genius.

ISF
WyldClaw chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
This is an AWESOME STORY! I hope that Scar's old trainer gets sat on by a Snorlax.
PokemonTrainerBlues chapter 11 . 7/27/2004
I give you 5 stars and two thumbs-up! *flashes the thumbs-up sign at you*
Air Sylph chapter 11 . 10/24/2003
I LURVE THE ENDING! SO nice...Maybe Ember and Aurora shuld get married? :P
Clia Loriel chapter 11 . 10/19/2003
Wow. This is exceptional. I love it! I have no critiscism except for a few minor spelling errors. It's not important though. The plot was excellent!

This is definitely going in my favorites.

-Clia Loriel

Note: Someone who reviewed my Pokemon fic mentioned this story and so I decided to check it out. Glad I did! Now, off to read the sequel!
Ai Yuukan chapter 11 . 9/8/2003
OMG! I love this story! i'm so much in love with it! i've always loved pokemon even though people think i'm a little weird just because i'm 18. i've always wanted to read something like this about pokemon. you're an excellent writer! i also write fanfiction, but lately, i've only been writing for Fushigi Yuugi. you're story's inspired me to write fanfiction for other anime series as well. thank you. _ maybe i'll even write one about pokemon. thanks again and good luck! Once again, you're an excellent writer and I look forward to reading more of your works. take care! _
heath 999 chapter 11 . 12/9/2002
Cool story! I loved the ending! Good job with the characters and the plot!
Sana Jisushi chapter 11 . 10/18/2002
WOW! Absolutely wonderful! I don't even usually READ stories on this series, but this is still great! I am telling the truth when I say that this and all of your stories are not only wonderful, but truly have "the power of legends."

This story was easily visualized and had wonderful characterization, from your portrayal of existing characters to the amazingly believable new set that inevitably captures the reader's heart. It's not at all hard to imagine Dragon Master as a real series continuation!

I didn't even mind the dubbed names and terms, and if I act so out of character as this, it must be a good story, which it most definitely is.

Well, I'm off to read the sequel! :)

Rating: 10/10
Briar Moss chapter 11 . 9/29/2002
OMG this is shuch a great story. i love it i love it i love it. its so great to finnaly find an author who doesnt make grammer mistakes ;). I like how ember was a friendly competitive rival, rather than a brutal person who abused his pokemon. keep up the good work.
Lauren Black chapter 11 . 9/12/2002
That was really good. YOu should really write a sequel.
Dawn the Espeon chapter 11 . 8/25/2002
This is the best Pokemon fic I've ever read! Good, no, GREAT work! I know that you won't want to write a sequel, but I really hope you do. P I had really hoped, and still do, that something would develop between Aurora and Ember though...;)
Crystal chapter 11 . 8/22/2002
This is the best pkmn fic I've ever read, and I've read quite a few.
The Afterlight chapter 11 . 8/22/2002
First off, Silvor, I /loved/ this. _ Absotively posolutely loved it.

Secondly, to everyone who is (annoyingly) requesting/demanding a sequel, this is from Silvor's author profile:

EXTREMELY IMPORTANT NOTE: Lately I've been getting a lot of requests for sequels to things - or, even more annoying, being begged for the "next part" of something that's already been finished for months or years. I do not like sequels as a general rule, and it is extremely rare that I will write one for anything. No matter how much you beg, I probably won't do it, so please, PLEASE stop bothering me about it.

Capiche?
Silver Princess chapter 11 . 8/21/2002
Great Story! You should make a sequel. Ember and Aurora should get together. They need to. I feel there was some "chemistry" between them. Plus what happens? does aurora get to be gym leaders.
111 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »