Reviews for Dragon Master
Yami Vizzini chapter 11 . 9/27/2005
With a varied cast of characters and tons of epic battles, this may be your best (and longest) opus yet! I admit that I thought it was going to end up the other way around (that Clair would rebel against Giovanni, not that he would ditch her) and was thrown by Gio's camarderie with Lance- not too much, as I like the guy and tend to focus on him in my slowly developing works, but he's not *that* much of a good guy! Anyway, I'm looking forward to reading the sequels (?) you've posted.
eighteenth idiot chapter 11 . 9/6/2005
Glad to find such a good Pokemon story floating amidst the rubbish on Would be glad to read a sequel, if there will be one in the future. Don't think it's likely, though, seeing the note in the author's profile section. Still, kudos for writing such a great Pokemon fic!
Setg'-in chapter 11 . 6/18/2005
OMG...that was...AWSOME! and that roadblock really suits the snorelax...and ember is so cool and so is aroura...you know you should have made them kiss at the end that would be so sweet...but im confused, so is geovonie a good person or bad because that last bit is confusing...well see yha
InsaneShadowFan chapter 11 . 4/19/2005
wow...that was beautiful. You are truly a writing genius.

ISF
WyldClaw chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
This is an AWESOME STORY! I hope that Scar's old trainer gets sat on by a Snorlax.
PokemonTrainerBlues chapter 11 . 7/27/2004
I give you 5 stars and two thumbs-up! *flashes the thumbs-up sign at you*
Air Sylph chapter 11 . 10/24/2003
I LURVE THE ENDING! SO nice...Maybe Ember and Aurora shuld get married? :P
Clia Loriel chapter 11 . 10/19/2003
Wow. This is exceptional. I love it! I have no critiscism except for a few minor spelling errors. It's not important though. The plot was excellent!

This is definitely going in my favorites.

-Clia Loriel

Note: Someone who reviewed my Pokemon fic mentioned this story and so I decided to check it out. Glad I did! Now, off to read the sequel!
Ai Yuukan chapter 11 . 9/8/2003
OMG! I love this story! i'm so much in love with it! i've always loved pokemon even though people think i'm a little weird just because i'm 18. i've always wanted to read something like this about pokemon. you're an excellent writer! i also write fanfiction, but lately, i've only been writing for Fushigi Yuugi. you're story's inspired me to write fanfiction for other anime series as well. thank you. _ maybe i'll even write one about pokemon. thanks again and good luck! Once again, you're an excellent writer and I look forward to reading more of your works. take care! _
heath 999 chapter 11 . 12/9/2002
Cool story! I loved the ending! Good job with the characters and the plot!
Sana Jisushi chapter 11 . 10/18/2002
WOW! Absolutely wonderful! I don't even usually READ stories on this series, but this is still great! I am telling the truth when I say that this and all of your stories are not only wonderful, but truly have "the power of legends."

This story was easily visualized and had wonderful characterization, from your portrayal of existing characters to the amazingly believable new set that inevitably captures the reader's heart. It's not at all hard to imagine Dragon Master as a real series continuation!

I didn't even mind the dubbed names and terms, and if I act so out of character as this, it must be a good story, which it most definitely is.

Well, I'm off to read the sequel! :)

Rating: 10/10
Briar Moss chapter 11 . 9/29/2002
OMG this is shuch a great story. i love it i love it i love it. its so great to finnaly find an author who doesnt make grammer mistakes ;). I like how ember was a friendly competitive rival, rather than a brutal person who abused his pokemon. keep up the good work.
Lauren Black chapter 11 . 9/12/2002
That was really good. YOu should really write a sequel.
Dawn the Espeon chapter 11 . 8/25/2002
This is the best Pokemon fic I've ever read! Good, no, GREAT work! I know that you won't want to write a sequel, but I really hope you do. P I had really hoped, and still do, that something would develop between Aurora and Ember though...;)
Crystal chapter 11 . 8/22/2002
This is the best pkmn fic I've ever read, and I've read quite a few.
113 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »