Reviews for One Of The Few
Defender54 chapter 9 . 1/4/2015
I loved it !
Yokai Hebitori chapter 9 . 8/4/2011
I can't even begin to describe what a wonderful fic this was to read. I really wish that there were fics about Prowl like this one about the Autobots being there for each other like a family; it doesn't even have to be a story about Prowl (that was a bonus since he's my fav) but another character as well. Just the idea of them being a family was comforting to read.

Well, EXCELLANT WORK!

Yokai
Shizuka Taiyou chapter 9 . 8/2/2009
Might bee 9 chapters long but it is still awsome to read.

Elita One chapter 9 . 8/2/2009
yeah he alright now

those deceps wouldnt leave him alone

fraggers
Llealynarisia of Deviantart chapter 3 . 6/18/2009
Huh. It sounds like a very powerful Cybertronian version of the common cold or flu. But this is starting to get rather interesting.
flamingmarsh chapter 8 . 4/1/2009
its good
flamingmarsh chapter 4 . 4/1/2009
you know, Sunstreaker doesn't act all nice all the time.

and i think you can reword your writing too.

for example:

Sunscreen sighed heavily and growled, "Nothing Uncle. Just these two 'pretty boys' keep needing new paint jobs.

anyway its good. i hope they find a cure soon
flamingmarsh chapter 3 . 4/1/2009
so far soo good :)

I really feel sorry for Prowl
I Give Headaches To Aspirin chapter 8 . 2/18/2009
col you should keep goin
Shizuka Taiyou chapter 8 . 2/4/2009
Oh man I think I know where this is going. Prowl's going to get worse with the virus isn't he? Still awsome dude. Keep going on this. Update this one a little more often please. Along with Twice the Pain and Four Times the Love (This one I'd like to have updated next for your fics. If you don't mind.)

Elita One chapter 8 . 2/4/2009
Prowler had some fun for once

evil deceps are planning again
Shizuka Taiyou chapter 7 . 7/15/2008
The Twister bit reminds me of the sleepover episode on TF:Animated. Did you do that bit based off of that episode or something else? And it is an odd site to see Prowl watching an old movie. Maybe ya should of stuck a name of an old movie in the story that Prowl might like. I could think of one or two he might like. One of them being the 1980's version of The Elephant Man. That was a good movie, I watched that one in my Humanities class.
Shizuka Taiyou chapter 6 . 7/15/2008
I like it. I would be laughing if I saw the twins/Sunscreen bit in the animated series. it would probably be funny to alot of people.

Chapter 8 please and keep up the good work.

Shizuka Taiyou chapter 5 . 7/15/2008
If I was in Bee's situation I would be that pissed off too. I would probably find a way to hit Shockwave with super strength baseball bats and frying pans. And handheld laser guns.

PROWL'S GETTIN BETTER! HE'S GETTIN BETTER! WHOO HO!

Chapter 8 comin soon right?

Keep up the good work,

Shizuka Taiyou chapter 4 . 7/15/2008
Not bad. Not bad. I would've made Prowl's attack anit worse . Like some of his systems shutting down or something. But besides that not bad.

When's chapter 8 coming? Cause I want to know what's gonna happen to Prowl now.