Reviews for Colorful Souls
ClearTiger chapter 8 . 4/1
i know it has been years since you have finished this story but i was wondering if you could continue it and make it into a multy chapter story
avidreader-everafter chapter 8 . 1/1
Cool but short I wish you had gone with making this longet still a good fic nonetheless
Guest chapter 8 . 4/30/2014
Love it... From one avatar fan to an an other... I thought of this idea when I read A twilight fanfiction about blind bella and when I found your work I was like OMG my dream come true... Though I expected a full twilight I loved ur Work. Write More.
Guest chapter 8 . 2/6/2014
Absolutely incredible story. Is there more?
HarleyBlack2303 chapter 8 . 9/12/2013
Wow. That was good. :). I'm not really an Edward fan but that was just so cute. I really really enjoyed it:)
Amerez chapter 7 . 7/18/2013
Sorry about the 's supposed to be your writing.
Amerez chapter 8 . 7/18/2013
That was a very interesting story.I have never run into anything quite like writing I'm sure many people will enjoy your work. 8)
book lover forever 96 chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
please update! its n amazing story that needs to be finished.
WinterSoulZ chapter 8 . 2/22/2013
Hurry up w/ the sequels next chapter
BELAVERA chapter 7 . 12/6/2012
I like that Edward's color is her favorite color, but personnally I think that Edward would be in a constant state of confusion!
BELAVERA chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Thank you for writing this. Usually when things are so far from the book and/or far away from reality, it is customerily covered by putting AU-alternate reality in the description. Then people know not to worry about any thing that is impossible in real life, or in the books.
Luana LS chapter 8 . 10/3/2012
I really enjoyed the story!
Audrey chapter 7 . 7/26/2012
At first I didn't get it, but the whole 'JASPER RAINBOW' thing helped out. So it seems Edward's Soul Changes color, day-by-day. Or it just changes colors all the time
cottoncandybl52 chapter 8 . 4/16/2012
this is good but i wish there was a beginning to it
DracoDreams-2 chapter 8 . 3/22/2012
Very good story I really enjoyed it keep up the good work