Reviews for Colorful Souls
avidreader-everafter chapter 8 . 1/1
Cool but short I wish you had gone with making this longet still a good fic nonetheless
Guest chapter 8 . 4/30/2014
Love it... From one avatar fan to an an other... I thought of this idea when I read A twilight fanfiction about blind bella and when I found your work I was like OMG my dream come true... Though I expected a full twilight I loved ur Work. Write More.
Guest chapter 8 . 2/6/2014
Absolutely incredible story. Is there more?
HarleyBlack2303 chapter 8 . 9/12/2013
Wow. That was good. :). I'm not really an Edward fan but that was just so cute. I really really enjoyed it:)
Amerez chapter 7 . 7/18/2013
Sorry about the 's supposed to be your writing.
Amerez chapter 8 . 7/18/2013
That was a very interesting story.I have never run into anything quite like writing I'm sure many people will enjoy your work. 8)
book lover forever 96 chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
please update! its n amazing story that needs to be finished.
WinterSoulZ chapter 8 . 2/22/2013
Hurry up w/ the sequels next chapter
BELAVERA chapter 7 . 12/6/2012
I like that Edward's color is her favorite color, but personnally I think that Edward would be in a constant state of confusion!
BELAVERA chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Thank you for writing this. Usually when things are so far from the book and/or far away from reality, it is customerily covered by putting AU-alternate reality in the description. Then people know not to worry about any thing that is impossible in real life, or in the books.
Luana LS chapter 8 . 10/3/2012
I really enjoyed the story!
Audrey chapter 7 . 7/26/2012
At first I didn't get it, but the whole 'JASPER RAINBOW' thing helped out. So it seems Edward's Soul Changes color, day-by-day. Or it just changes colors all the time
cottoncandybl52 chapter 8 . 4/16/2012
this is good but i wish there was a beginning to it
DracoDreams-2 chapter 8 . 3/22/2012
Very good story I really enjoyed it keep up the good work
Yemi Hikari chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
I am trying to think of the best way to write my review here, because what I have to say needs to be said. Glancing through the chapters and the reviews, how much you and the other readers don't know about blindness honestly disturbs me, because there are some glaring errors in here that anyone who has spent time with a blind person or done their research would pick up on.

I think I'll start with the fact that Bella's disability would not go unnoticed. First off, her blindness would have been found out when she was born, by her parents, just like Toph's was, so they and her doctors would know she was blind. Second, while she may be able to feel the earth through her feet, she would have been, one, raised in a modern environment with little contact with the ground and would have been kept in her crib, and by the time she was walking, she would have been wearing shoes. There is a reason that Toph doesn't wear shoes. You are NOT allowed to go to school without shoes. There is also the fact that during the early education years, it becomes very apparent that a child can't see words, shapes and colors.

Second, a person who is blind is not able to describe what an object looks like. Bella would not describe auras as having a particular color, because she will have had no outside reference to WHAT the color is, and just like every other blind person, she would describe the color as a feeling. The other thing is, she would not be able to say that what she always saw was eyes, because she has NEVER seen eyes before and she has had no one to explain what that is. Again, she would describe it as a feeling.

Third, Bella would NOT be driving. You have to pass a visions test to get your drivers license, and there is no way that her parents would LET her drive, because they would know that she was blind. Not even Toph would be able to get enough vibrations to be able to drive.

I am honestly not asking you to change your fanfic here, it is finished and such. However, the next time you decide to touch upon a sensitive subject like a special need, or any other sensitive subject, PLEASE do your research. As I've pointed out above, when you don't do your research into something, it REALLY stands out.