Reviews for Stigma
wahahanoob19 chapter 3 . 6/18/2013
No words could be used to describe such a piece of beautiful art. Thank you for the story.
Caelion chapter 3 . 9/8/2012
This story is absolutely amazing. I love how you presented the situation from both Fate and Nanoha's point of view. Not only did it clear some things out, but also added a lot of depth to the story.

I think that your writing style definitely suits the things you presented here, not getting into unnecessary details but showing character's thoughts and emotions worked on your advantage.

As for characters, I can only get jealous of your ability to keep them IC. I can really picture young Fate acting like that, blaming herself for what she did even if it was an accident. As well as Nanoha, caring for her friend, going out of her way to help Fate by any means necessary. Even if it meant sleeping with her.

Thank you, you touched me with this story. It was interesting, realistic, and last but not least, beautiful.

I hope that you still want to write something for MGLN fandom. If you do, then I look forward to see it. Thank you one more time and take care.
Caro is happy chapter 3 . 5/29/2012
All I can say is, damn that was good!
ZonaRose chapter 3 . 11/9/2010
This was good I liked the fact you did both Fate and Nanoha's POV.
Riveted chapter 3 . 8/3/2010
God, that was just so . . . wow. I'm speechless. Again. So powerfully written, and poignantly composed. Fate and Nanoha's recations and conversations were so well-done. I really love your stories and so this is favorited. No questions asked. Thank you for posting this story.
Selryam chapter 3 . 3/28/2010
You wrote a dark, psychological, notlovesex, hurt/healing Nanoha fic /without/ making it feel completely alien and morbid.

A god is you.

Seriously, I am more than somewhat blown away. I've read a bunch of superdark, psychological, hate/notlove-sex type fics, healing or no; but this is the first (or best) to make me believe in it as relatable to the real series. Nanoha, despite being fairly mature, maintains a generally light and positive mood. This kind of sentiment is not something that would happen in the show. To be sure, it's a jarring experience to imagine the sweet, gentle Fate in this way. (But her descent is justified, of course.) Yet, I cannot help feeling the connection between this fic and the feelings present in the show. It's Nanoha: it's the way she /would/ show her determination to heal Fate-chan's pain; she /would/ stay by her side, despite hesitancy and uncertainty. (The happy-ish ending helps too.)

Oftentimes other fics get so dark, it doesn't feel like the series at all. But somehow, someway, I feel the spirit of Nanoha in this fic. So kudos to you, pulling off this genre in this fandom.
Lance58 chapter 3 . 11/26/2009
ok its great make another story where fate and nanoha met differently where fate was a fallen angel killed thousands till nanoha saved her lol
World of Dragons Productions chapter 3 . 4/19/2009
Again, another great read. But one thing that bothered me throughout the story were the parts were you used italics. Honestly I felt they were missed used and kinda broke the flow for a moment rather than adding to it. All-in-all I enjoyed it.
ErnestTheGuy chapter 3 . 3/19/2009
that declaration of ending your work really, really fucked up my day. but i guess reading your stuff was fun and i dont regret spending my time on your page one bit.
ErnestTheGuy chapter 2 . 3/19/2009
im really glad that you put out Nanoha's point of view since it's, i guess, refreshing. it's interesting to see her thoughts on everything. what was going thru her mind as all these things happened to here and stuff. i really enjoy this one here.
ErnestTheGuy chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
this one is nice. it's kind of freaky how Fate just dominates Nanoha and i guess that Nanoha really does love Fate to let her first time be like that.

Faved.
SakuBloss chapter 3 . 10/3/2008
EGGIE-CHAN! ;_;

I'm a bit sad that you have decided to stop writing in this fandom, as your works always had a certain uniqueness to them, and I enjoyed reading them very very much.

Whatever you decide to do next, I will continue to be a loyal and avid reader of yours, as I have been through all of the years that I have known you.

Love ya, Eggie-chan. Keep on writing love. Never stop, and we'll all enjoy your next tale together when its made ;3

Shauna
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
very nice
Belthasar chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
You know, however hard I try I just can't see Fate reacting to an accident. She would certainly be upset by it, but I can't really imagine her tearing herself apart like that. But that's just my opinion.
Digikaren chapter 3 . 9/18/2008
Ow. I just come back from holidays and... ow.

I know I said I could die happy when this fic was finished but... I can't. I will die happy the day you come back and I can give you cookies and ice cream XD Aw, really, you have been one of the bests writers in this fandom. And probably you always be. For me, at least. And this may sound dumb, because I don't know you, but I'll miss you. And miss your awesome fics too, of course. I'll continue lurking on you lj anyway xD

And about this chapter... What can I say? I have no doubt now,this fic is my favourite from Nanoha fandom. It always made me cry, no matter how many times I read it. There is so much emotion into it, in each chapter.

You're great, Eagle, and I hope all goes well for you. Thank you for your being here and for the good and bad times I passed with your fanfiction *bows*
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »