Reviews for You Were There
Mike2101 chapter 21 . 6/9
Okay, my friend. It has now been over three years. That's THREE years! Over one thousand days. Is this story orphaned?

Have you lost your muse?

I have sped through your story and I have enjoyed every word. I hope you can get the spark, the motivation, to finish. Do you have an outline for the rest of the story? Do you have an idea for the ending?

If you start putting words down again, I'm sure the sound you'll hear will be applause! And I will be cheerleading it.
Mike2101 chapter 20 . 6/9
I'm not ready to forgive Freddie, myself. He was complicit in the brutal attack and rape of Sam Puckett. I cannot believe that Freddie was unaware of the potential consequences of his actions.

1. Freddie knew he was helping to lure Sam to the party.
2. Freddie knew that Sam was going to be drugged senseless: Freddie tested the alcoholic concoction beforehand, to make sure Sam would be unaware the she was being drugged.

Even if he was unaware of exactly what Carly had planned, what Freddie did know was that Sam was being lured into a dangerous situation and going to be drugged into a stupor so she would be unable to defend herself.

Sorry Freddie, you are an asshole and complete bastard. You'd better be willing to turn state's evidence to bring the rest of your coconspirators to justice. After Carly Shay and the four asswipes in the Douche Gang go to trial, and you testify against them, perhaps you will atone for your crime.
Mike2101 chapter 15 . 6/9
Carly better flee. She aided and abetted felony rape, before and after the fact. Her participation...hell, her PLANNING and spearheading the violent assault on Sam, makes Carly little more than a thug, a vile, self centered criminal.

Carly has no concept of proportionality. How did planning and directing Sam's violent rape equal the cheating Sam may have done? The sort answer: it doesn't. The sexual violation and brutal assault is far and away more heinous and horrifying, and society rightly makes those acts a crime with severe punishment.

Is Carly's revenge part of the self centered focus Carly always had? It will give me great satisfaction to see Carly's plans begin to come to light, as one by one her co-conspirators giggle and bragt, and then the law gets involved. The story should end with the cell door swinging shut on Carly Shay, and her cellmate eying her with lesbian lust.
You got to update this. Its an awesome story
Aaron chapter 6 . 12/30/2014
I LOVE the sex though!?
Calvin chapter 5 . 12/29/2014
Holy fucking shit

I am literally THROBBING bro, incredible
Guest chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
CONTINUE THIS!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Hello, im here by total accident and this is the best fanfiction ever made, i'm sad that it's taking too long to make, please keep it going! It's fucking awesome
Guest chapter 21 . 7/8/2013
can you keep this story going..? i really love it and it's awesome, i haven't found another story like this in fan fiction ever! it's certanly the best story :D
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
BEST THING EVER
Ally327 chapter 21 . 10/9/2012
It's been 6 months. Please come back.
Tainted Sesshy Lover chapter 21 . 7/15/2012
I am SO glad you're updating. And you're doing so amazingly! This is GREAT! :D I'm excited. Wow, that's lame. I need more angst in my life :P
SPAMMY4eva chapter 21 . 6/22/2012
This story is awesome! PLEASE update!
The Writing Crow chapter 11 . 5/4/2012